Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas?

Posted by: badboybuffalo

Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/20/15 10:42 AM

I will be in Las Vegas next week and wondering if anyone can recommend someone who excels at doling out a real good serious spanking. BTW it's good to see this site up and running.
Posted by: Mistress_Genesis

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/21/15 12:15 AM

If you take a detour through the Scottsdale, AZ area... Mistress Genesis. wink

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/21/15 07:24 AM

Thanks for the recommendation. Perhaps if I get time.
Posted by: Snow Mercy

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/21/15 11:11 AM

See Mistress Nikki Rouge, nikkirouge.com. Tell her "Snow Mercy" sent you.

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/22/15 10:29 AM

Thank you I will be sure to look her up and to mention your recommendation.
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/23/15 03:03 PM

Check out Dana Kane. She's really serious about her spankings. Most of her videos are F/F because that's what sells, but she likes to spank guys, too. I think her rate is $300 for a nominal hour ("a spanking is as long as it takes" she said once), but she doesn't do half-hours, which is my thing.

Just for fun, go to the Heart Attack Grill while you're there, and let your waitress know that you're really into spanking. You'll get more than three smacks. I know! The burgers are actually pretty good. Get a single one and you won't feel silly. And you can get paddled even if you DO finish your food.

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/24/15 06:23 AM

Thanks. I know of he and I am seeing that she requires a couple of weeks advance notice according to her blog. I will check out the Heart Attack Grill. Sounds like fun. Someone told my about Mistress Sierra. Ever heard of her?

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/24/15 08:12 AM

Originally Posted By badboybuffalo
Thanks. I know of he and I am seeing that she requires a couple of weeks advance notice according to her blog.

From her blog, I gather that Ms. Kane has some other things to do besides spank people, and she travels occasionally. But I don't believe that booking two weeks in advance is usually necessary. Write her, tell her when you'll be in town, and see if she'll be available.

Quote:
Someone told my about Mistress Sierra. Ever heard of her?

Nope.

Just in case you'll be in Las Vegas early in January, Miss Gray of the San Francisco Bay area usually attends CES (Jan 6-9 this year) and usually has time for a couple of spanking sessions. She has an excellent reputation for this sort of activity.

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/24/15 08:16 AM

Ok thanks for the tips. Leaving tomorrow and I will let you know how I made out.
Posted by: subduedbyHer

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/24/15 10:41 AM

Princess Sierra is the original prototype findom: http://www.financialdomination.com/new/
Hard to believe anyone is dumb enough to intersect with her.

Don't know about Mistress Sierra.

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/29/15 11:35 AM

Ok so I just got back from Las Vegas and the bad news is that for whatever reasons it didn't pan out with the recommendations you and others posted.They were unavailable due to high demand or in the case of Dana Kane unresponsive which was disappointing. The good news is that i took a chance from the the ads on Backpage and got what i was looking for from Miss Merciless for which I will write a review in a day or two.
Also took your suggestion to visit the Heart Attack Grille and sure enough gladly took the 3 whacks and even enticed my waitress for a few extra by telling her of my kink. She really laid it on and seemed to enjoy it. Watching others getting theirs i was surprised at the intensity of the spankings with women getting it a tad less then men. It was fun and thanks for the tip.

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 10/30/15 04:45 AM

Glad you didn't leave town totally unspanked. Dana Kane has cut way back on her web site activity lately and in fact even put up a post about it last week. Although it's not reason for not responding to a request for a session, it seems she's renovating her home and it's not fit for sessions other than with well known clients. I expect that by the next time you're in Las Vegas she'll be fully active again.
Posted by: MitchPhilbin

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 11/04/15 06:45 AM

Dana Kane recently posted on her website that "Due to an overwhelming accumulation of naughty boys and girls, I find myself UNABLE TO ACCEPT NEW PLAYMATES AT THIS TIME." She has also cut back on traveling. @badboybuffalo, I don't know if you fall into the "new" category with Dana, but I gather you do as you had asked for recommendations in Las Vegas. Dana has always been extremely responsive to me, and I would guess that her current, hectic schedule played into her interaction with you.

Re: Spanking recommendations in Las Vegas? - 11/04/15 07:27 AM

I did in fact receive a response from her a couple of days ago which was obviously too late since I already returned from my visit to Las Vegas. No doubt she has been busy and perhaps the next time I will be sure to book a session well in advance.