hacking chastity

Posted by: broom

hacking chastity - 10/06/20 06:21 PM

https://www.engadget.com/qiui-chastity-sex-toy-security-flaws-132501037.html?itm_source=parsely-api

this doesn't really sound like a hack as much as a feature. blackmail might be more effective if you could threaten someone with release if they don't pay. how much Mistress Ayn's slaveboy be willing to pay to avoid failing Her?
Posted by: John_Bolton

Re: hacking chastity - 10/06/20 07:06 PM

Like alot of the innovations on new cars, some of these things will backfire and clearly have. Alot of German cars don't have a key hole at the trunk, nor do they have a manual latch inside the car. All electronic. So if your battery fails and your jumper cables are in the trunk... good luck. It's like they love screwing customers over.

I honestly am not into the chastity thing. Now during a recent session, I was pretty impressed with the domme who wore keys around her neck and was telling me during the session that she'd love to have me locked up and add a key to her neck. It made me think of it, as I otherwise wouldn't have. A subtle form of adding additional revenue and engagement that didn't take away from anything and only made me think higher of her.