Subspace in Session?

Posted by: Cheyenne

Subspace in Session? - 10/05/20 09:22 AM

Over the years, I've known men who go into instant subspace, others who it takes a moment to get to and some who just don't. Some men are simply like the activities letting go emotionally isn't natural or even an interest to them. What are your feelings and experiences on this? Is it important to you?
Posted by: John_Bolton

Re: Subspace in Session? - 10/05/20 10:44 AM

Never reached it

Re: Subspace in Session? - 10/05/20 11:12 AM

Is it a desire of yours or do you like things like they are? Btw, Michelle Lacy just got back from NYC yesterday. She does another in November.
Posted by: John_Bolton

Re: Subspace in Session? - 10/05/20 11:22 AM

I really like falling asleep during massages and can really just relax sometimes and it's amazing. I never cared much about reaching a supposed subspace during a session.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Subspace in Session? - 10/05/20 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Over the years, I've known men who go into instant subspace, others who it takes a moment to get to and some who just don't. Some men are simply like the activities letting go emotionally isn't natural or even an interest to them. What are your feelings and experiences on this? Is it important to you?

I started a thread a while ago about "subspace" not being a uniform phenomenon

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2555&page=1
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Subspace in Session? - 10/05/20 11:28 PM

Getting to subspace is very important to me, and I typically get there very quickly. There are several things that can trigger subspace for me, but the fastest is most effective is for the Domme to simply put her hands on me and look me right in the eyes at the beginning of the session. That eye to contact just sends me right over the edge. My mind immediately goes blank and my breathing slows down right away, the only thing that matters to me is getting lost in her eyes. At that point, I just buckle up and enjoy the ride. Also, if during the session she wants to push me, she knows that all she has to do is look into my eyes again and I will do all I can to handle whatever she has in mind. I call it getting to a mind space that is "gooey", where nothing else exists but her and what she is doing to me at that time. It's an amazing and cathartic experience when the chemistry is right.

Re: Subspace in Session? - 10/06/20 12:42 AM

Subspace can be a real charge for the dom. You sound as if you would be a blast to play to with. There are times when I would get into dom space. It is so cool when the dom and sub are riding the same emotional wave.

Re: Subspace in Session? - 10/06/20 12:47 AM

Thanks for posting this link. What a great read. You sum up, quite well, what about 25% of my clients and kinkster friends experience. It does take a while to come down, both from dom and subspace. There was a time when I was doing back to back sessions and many overnights. It was a lot of fun, not to mention quite lucrative. But, after a couple of months of this, I had to take a couple of months off. My head was so in the clouds after living in non stop dom space for so long.
Posted by: gimp

Re: Subspace in Session? - 10/06/20 04:26 AM

I’ve been in sub space a lot and it’s a great feeling. With the right Domme it doesn’t take much to get into either.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Subspace in Session? - 10/06/20 11:20 PM

Thanks for the kind words.

The right chemistry between sub and Domme is really at the essence of what makes a session "great". When it's right, the experience is incredibly powerful and truly cathartic.

For me it is also a bit of a "tell" for determining who are the best Dommes for me to session with. A Domme who can recognize my decent into deep subspace, and in turn find her own Domme space, is the most ideal partner for me. Not every Domme has that ability, but those that can are truly special.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Subspace in Session? - 10/07/20 08:22 PM

Mistress, I only heard of the term years and years after my first sessions in the 1970s with the legendary Belle de Jour. In those days I almost trembled when I dialed the phone knowing I'd hear her voice.

Over the years subspace develops in the first phone call, text or email with a Mistress, usually one I've known to set up an appointment and discussing what (in my case) the role play might be and what activities may occur. If a deposit is demanded (happened with two Mistresses I've known) going to their bank, depositing cash and texting the Mistress and getting a seductive acknowledgement. It deepens the night before the session or early that day, preparing what you might wear in session and what the Mistress may wear or what she will look like that day. Even illicitly planning how I would secretly change my schedule to steal time and serve Her.

Over the years I put myself in a proper mood, namely "She hired ME for HER entertainment." It made me feel much more subservient and more of an exhibitionist... male slut. While I've always outlined my likes, dislikes and what the role play might entail I've never believed in scripts. There was subdued public play. They knew how far to take me. Each one had little rituals. One had me fold and hang up her street clothes once we got to her (or my) hotel room and then I would kneel down to count out the tribute in her hands. (Always $20s.) Another Mistress, years ago, introduced by Belle de Jour, I swear had such gorgeous eyes she'd hypnotize me. Or so it seemed.

The two most memorable to me, no names, knew me very well. Each one would coax me to try something new or, extemporaneously, something would happen and I would be all accepting due to mutual trust and (I like to think) mutual enjoyment. And I'd get into deeper and deeper subspace. When it gets like that it is intoxicating, dare I say addictive. She knows it, you know it. Luckily I've been with some fine ladies who took me to the edge, but never over it. I hope this makes some sense. I'm almost in subspace trying to describe this.

Re: Subspace in Session? - 10/08/20 10:26 AM

How cool is that subspace starts the minute you start thinking about a session...getting your nerve up to make the call. That is so much fun. You are fortunate to have seen such wonderful doms, like the legendary Belle de Jour. When I marched in the bdsm section of the pride parade in NYC about 20 years go, along side Mistress Mir and Leslie Savage, I knew it was fun and special. But, I didn't realize what an incredible experience it was that would be a precious place in time for the scene that not everyone would get to have.
Posted by: Luke Cage

Re: Subspace in Session? - 11/05/20 10:10 PM

I’ve been fairly lucky, that two-thirds of the dommes with whom I’ve sessioned have sent me into subspace. If I *don’t* go into subspace, the chemistry is probably not quite right, for one reason or another, and I would likely move on.

And then there was that one time I went *beyond* subspace and into some kind of trance-like state, which is goddamned crazy, and not something I was looking for, or thought was possible, especially for myself.

I’m *more than satisfied* with plain old awesome subspace, though. I don’t want to eff around and get my brain broken. grin
Posted by: AspX

Re: Subspace in Session? - 11/06/20 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By Luke Cage
And then there was that one time I went *beyond* subspace and into some kind of trance-like state, which is goddamned crazy, and not something I was looking for, or thought was possible, especially for myself.

I've been there twice myself... It is truly insane and indescribable