Strangest requests by a Domina or sub?

Posted by: junglebeast

Strangest requests by a Domina or sub? - 08/07/20 11:08 PM

Okay, question for the weekend for "both sides of the fence," Dominas, subs, heck even switches. What are the strangest requests you ever received in this scene? That means in session or outside of it with someone you've known in BDSM?

Mine was from a true Domina who I found through the wb270.com female bodybuilders' site around 15 yrs. ago. She was not local, did tours and I saw her in her hometown too. We saw each other twice a year for five, six years, but now retired. We did role play (she was in show biz and was excellent), scissors (really one-side wrestling), body worship, she did lift and carry once to me (and I was 230 lbs. or so back then)... hell I was deep, DEEP subspace. I was, how can I describe it, a "special pet." Not a lover, almost a friend, sometime biz adviser, really a special customer. She had her distance which I appreciated.

That's why it floored me when, in the middle of a session towards what turned out to be a year or so later, her retirement, she told me, "I want you to shave me." Yes... there. I worked myself up to the level of "pleasuring" her and I was intimidated and flabbergasted. I stammered, "I've only shaved myself." She said, "Do it," and gave me a razor and foam. I remembered my old Italian barber and got a towel steamed up from hot water and very, very carefully went to work as she spread eagle on the bed.

Then and now I think of it as an extreme compliment to me, that she trusted me that much. It was the beginning of a goodbye to her life as a Domina and to me, looking back on it. Weeks later she told me she was involved with someone who was serious about her, so that might have been the symbolism in the request. All I'll say that it was quite intimate and very sensual to both of us.

Okay... what stories do you have? No names! Just real stories.
Posted by: John_Bolton

Re: Strangest requests by a Domina or sub? - 08/07/20 11:22 PM

I guess I will feel normal now asking a younger fit domme to show up to the session sweaty and in workout attire.

I like the traditional domme attire, but sometimes you can tell that some in the industry cater to what your fantasies and fetishes are.

Sorry that I don't have a story to share. I had one domme tell me to give her three compliments at the start of a session. I tried and it sucked when she told me that what I pointed out was observations and not compliments, so it actually killed the mood and kind of ruined the session. She's actually very well known and many dommes visit her dungeon. Nice person and it was still a decent experience, but yeah, the approach killed it. Oh well, for some submissive, that might have been a fun time.
Posted by: AspX

Re: Strangest requests by a Domina or sub? - 08/08/20 06:57 AM

Originally Posted By John_Bolton
I guess I will feel normal now asking a younger fit domme to show up to the session sweaty and in workout attire.

I like the traditional domme attire, but sometimes you can tell that some in the industry cater to what your fantasies and fetishes are.

Sorry that I don't have a story to share. I had one domme tell me to give her three compliments at the start of a session. I tried and it sucked when she told me that what I pointed out was observations and not compliments, so it actually killed the mood and kind of ruined the session. She's actually very well known and many dommes visit her dungeon. Nice person and it was still a decent experience, but yeah, the approach killed it. Oh well, for some submissive, that might have been a fun time.

For all your bloviating and dickheadedness, this is the first thing you have said that I believe. You are not alone in this experience with this Domme although her comments about my compliments were different.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Strangest requests by a Domina or sub? - 08/11/20 11:55 AM

I think the most "unique" session request I have ever had was a Vore session. It was 3 hours long, included about 10 extras and we basically prepared the sub for feast and then "ate" him. There is a review of it out there on TER but you have to be a member to read it.

Re: Strangest requests by a Domina or sub? - 08/12/20 08:45 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I think the most "unique" session request I have ever had was a Vore session. It was 3 hours long, included about 10 extras and we basically prepared the sub for feast and then "ate" him. There is a review of it out there on TER but you have to be a member to read it.

It is always fascinating to read or hear about what turns people on, and this one is new for me. The only thing even close to that session in my travels were two sessions. The first being ordered to massage a Domina I knew well with olive oil, then worship her feet and legs. And another Mistress I had experienced with told me to bring a can of Reddi Whip (no pun intended) to a session so I could "consume" parts of her. The experiences were quite unique... that's all I'll say.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Strangest requests by a Domina or sub? - 08/12/20 08:45 PM

Hahaha. This wasn't that kind of feast, but I am sure one of us lobbed his cock off and roasted it like a cocktail wiener.

Re: Strangest requests by a Domina or sub? - 08/12/20 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Hahaha. This wasn't that kind of feast, but I am sure one of us lobbed his cock off and roasted it like a cocktail wiener.

Reading your commentary here since I've been on this site, I'm SURE you and your associates contemplated doing something like that.

My experiences were much more... pedestrian. Oh, quite enjoyable, but nothing like your adventure. LOL!
Posted by: curiousxcurious

Re: Strangest requests by a Domina or sub? - 10/09/20 12:33 AM

The first time I ever approached a pro-domme for a session, I was super nervous. I had done a lot of research to determine who I wanted to session with, spent days getting my application email ready and finally sent it.

She replied back and we arranged a video chat a few days later which went well. Then she emailed me her set of instructions which included bringing her a case of of a specific mediocre beer.

This really confused me, there wasn't anything beer related we had discussed. It also seemed weird since it didn't seem safe to play while intoxicated, so was it just for her to drink later? My session date was a few weeks out, so it wasn't like she was asking me to pick up something she had just run out of.

At the time I felt like it was some weird attempt to get an extra $30 out of me. Since I felt uncomfortable, I ended up canceling the session well in advance and sending her the full tribute amount.

In retrospect, if I had more confidence I should have asked about it. I still to this day wonder what was up, and it has been over six years.
Posted by: subtember

Re: Strangest requests by a Domina or sub? - 10/09/20 12:52 AM

I realize that a sub is supposed to feel comfortable enough to share things others may consider strange and not be judged for it (within reason) as that's part of the appeal but with that being said I think I remember reading a sub request somewhere on one of these places that he was looking for a domme who hates Taylor Swift so she can ridicule him for liking her music.. like whether he was serious or not it was still quite hilarious lol.