Unexpected g s

Posted by: ztrade

Unexpected g s - 07/19/20 02:47 AM

From websites and reviews I assumed that many dommes did golden shower on subs at times unexpectedly, and not just cause the sub asked for g s before or during the session.

Anyone have stories along this line to share, of giving or receiving?
Posted by: teddymishka

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/19/20 02:33 PM

Never happened without prior knowledge and negotiation. Tried it with 2 other Mistresses and did not like it but with my present Mistress, for a year now it is mandatory and wonderful as a part of every session. I do my best to swallow every drop but She even enjoys over saturated me at times. I am Hers after all.
Posted by: John_Bolton

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/19/20 02:54 PM

Sometimes when I request it it doesn't even happen, so I just find it hard to believe they'd be doing it unexpectedly. Most even verify if I want it in the mouth or on the body.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/19/20 04:14 PM

My first GS came out of an unscripted deep subspace session with a female athlete and dancer who does scissors, domination and role play. She had to pee and I begged to follow her in the bathroom in her hotel room to watch. After she was done I was used to lick her clean, briefly. She was based on the west coast, me in NYC, so I’d see her two, maybe three times a year plus more than a few conversations on the phone.

In planning the next session I begged for my first GS, on my torso and groin. She was hesitant, knowing me, she said, “I don’t want you to get squirrelly.” I said I wouldn’t. In the middle of the next sessions she ordered me to crawl behind her as she went to the bathroom. She told me to lie down face up in the bathtub, balanced herself on the edges of the bathtub, squatted down and proceeded to baptize my chest and groin. It was a powerful pose. The warm golden was an amazing high. When she was done she got off the edge of the bathtub and said, “Shower yourself off, and be quick about it.”

When I got back to the bedroom (it was another hotel session) she sat at the edge of a lounge chair wearing gold strapless high heels and a matching bikini top. She instructed me to kneel in between her legs and pleasure her. I put her massive legs on my shoulders and began my work. I could taste and smell the GS that she did not clean herself, and worked on pleasuring her. I felt almost high when I was done. It was one of the most erotic and submissive acts I’ve ever done.

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/19/20 07:04 PM

Drink pee next time, it tastes good
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/19/20 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By ztrade
From websites and reviews I assumed that many dommes did golden shower on subs at times unexpectedly, and not just cause the sub asked for g s before or during the session.

Anyone have stories along this line to share, of giving or receiving?

As usual your tendency to cherry pick from online sources gives you a distorted view of the frequency of certain practices.

I have received a GS exactly twice without requesting it. The first occurrence was a very long time ago. Towards the end of the session the mistress suddenly exposed herself and urinated on my naked torso being careful to avoid my face. She ordered me to shower at the end of the session. This was definitely not on my list of interests (but neither was it a hard limit). I did not know what to make of it and did not discuss it with her. After that I did not discuss with it her being somewhat confused as to my feelings. I only did one more session with this Domina and during it she did not repeat the GS.

The second instance occurred only a few years ago. It was very similar with it being delivered to my naked torso. What was different this time was that I wasn't shy about discussing it with the Domina afterwards. Later I came up with the idea of her compelling me to drink her golden through some form of torture. This was eventually carried out in a another session. In fact several sessions. Very hot maso fantasy.

One thing I should mention is that in neither case did this happen the first session I had with the Domina. In both cases some chemistry had already been established which made the lady feel comfortable pushing the envelope.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/19/20 08:32 PM

I can probably count the times on one had that I have given a GS when it was not listed as an interest - and they were never in a first session. And I would never initiate GS consumption without negotiation.

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/21/20 01:25 PM

Is it safe to do them now given Covid? We have avoided it the last few months but nectar drinking and showers were a fun part of our sessions.

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/21/20 02:00 PM

Urine is sterile, so yes, completely safe. A vaccine has a live virus in it. If anything, urine would have enzymes and antibodies. The virus is dying out and way overblown. Resume all normal activities or the lockdowns will never end.

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/21/20 03:57 PM

and your medical credentials are......?
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/21/20 03:58 PM

According to a nurse I know working on a COVID ward, it's only in the respiratory system. It's not even in sweat, so urine should be fine. No spit though ;-)

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/21/20 06:44 PM

Thank you Mistress Ayn

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/23/20 02:13 PM

Ok, I should say "some" rather than many. There are at least 2 dommes who have posted or been reviewed at Max . . . and who state on their website or are reviewed as pushing limits who clearly have initiated gs consumption without rearrangement, one similar one in Europe or England, and one one the east coast says on her site she will make you drink or conssune.

So things very from mistress to mistress, especially due to her pushing limits or not.

There us also gs after a brief discussion or encouragement in the middle of a session.

But, yes, if we mean that many means most, then sure, it is not most or many.

If many means 5 or 10 or 15%, or or significant part of the more aggressive or pushy dommes, then . . . Maybe!

There are the 2 LA dommes, generally well reviewed and world travellers, whose reviews include the surprise in some sitiations.
Posted by: slave47

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/23/20 02:22 PM

Mistress Julia Steele introduced me to the taste of Golden Nectar and I have since became addicted. The one time She surprised me was at the end of a session, after I had experienced an orgasm. She had me drink a full ration of Nectar in order to prove my devotion.
Posted by: gimp

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/24/20 11:33 AM

It did happen to me unexpectedly. I check the box that GS was an interest. We never talked about yet. So one day at a session at the near end mistress just starts peeing on my cock and balls and starts laughing away. I was taken by surprise. She told me she wouldn’t make me drink it for a first time without telling before session. I was like cool I’ve been peed on by a woman.
Posted by: Julia Steele

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/27/20 07:00 PM

Memories.... ah.... miss you, slave!

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/29/20 11:21 AM

What kind of torture did she use to encourage or force you, if I may ask?
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Unexpected g s - 07/29/20 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By ztrade
What kind of torture did she use to encourage or force you, if I may ask?

A punishment enema administered with a double Bardex retention nozzle.
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Unexpected g s - 08/04/20 11:37 AM

That is so hot! To get a GS from Mistress Julia is a dream of mine.

Re: Unexpected g s - 08/04/20 10:01 PM

A medical update: I am healing well and should be cleared soon and then I will be treated or should I say required to begin consuming my Goddess' Golden Nectar during each session again. As was made clear, "What cannot be consumed and swallowed rapidly will be all over me so drink fast." I am so lucky.