Is it weird for you if they're the same age?

Posted by: John_Bolton

Is it weird for you if they're the same age? - 07/14/20 11:39 PM

I seek out dommes who are several years younger or older than me. If they're within a few years or the same age, it kind of feels weird. These are the age of women I seek out for dating, just the age group, not those types of women.

It just doesn't feel right when they're about the same age as me.
Posted by: BiSlaveBoy

Re: Is it weird for you if they're the same age? - 07/15/20 01:12 PM

John, it's not about age it's about attitude! A Domme has an intrinsic power regardless of age, age difference or whatever.
Posted by: wllwrk4spankings

Re: Is it weird for you if they're the same age? - 07/15/20 08:41 PM

My very first session: I was 24 and Mistress was 26. I felt we had extraordinary chemistry. The fact that we were in the same age cohort never was an issue.

Over the years, I've sessioned with dommes who were both older and younger than I am. I'm happy to report that D/s is less a function of age and more one of maturity.

Cheers.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Is it weird for you if they're the same age? - 07/18/20 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By wllwrk4spankings
My very first session: I was 24 and Mistress was 26. I felt we had extraordinary chemistry. The fact that we were in the same age cohort never was an issue.

Over the years, I've sessioned with dommes who were both older and younger than I am. I'm happy to report that D/s is less a function of age and more one of maturity.

Cheers.

Excellent point. My first session was when I was 21 or so. The Mistress was late 40s maybe 50. I’ve always gone with experienced, mature Mistresses with few exceptions. Few have been under 35 or so, but all seem to have been mature for their ages.
Posted by: Swordfish

Re: Is it weird for you if they're the same age? - 07/18/20 12:30 PM

I've always had a slight fetish about sessioning with women near my own age. With much younger women, it's a little easier to idealize or objectify her. With a woman my age, she's a full on peer of mine, someone who has lived the same life experiences as me. For some reason, the thought is sort of extra humiliating.

I love femdom with women of every age, but I find I have a slight extra bit of excitement with women close to my own age (for the reasons above) and very young women (20-24-ish range, because the age difference in itself is so stark)
Posted by: John_Bolton

Re: Is it weird for you if they're the same age? - 07/18/20 11:44 PM

Yeah, I would say the same age is a bit humiliating/extra humiliating. If they're younger, I can make it more like I'm fetishizing them. Older and it seems like they're experienced and have seen it all.