Do you ever hate when clients request a golden shower?

Posted by: John_Bolton

Do you ever hate when clients request a golden shower? - 07/12/20 12:50 AM

I am someone who does not like urine to be inside me, so I usually expel it as often as possible. I drink about 200 plus ounces of water per day, probably more than most people seem to.

If I get a massage, I am usually a bit less comfortable halfway through it when it's a 90 minute massage because I feel urine storing and wish I could get up and urinate halfway through.

So do most dommes feel less comfortable holding urine during a session? Or are you able to drink water during the session and have it ready to piss out at the end?
Posted by: ztrade

Re: Do you ever hate when clients request a golden shower? - 07/16/20 11:47 PM

I think the domme will pee whenever she wishes to do so and maybe at the end and maybe not. Also, lots of dommes find it fun and dozens of dommes include without being asked, especially if it provides them a feeling of dominance, victory or they are happy to humiliate the slave. I mean there must be dozens of reviews in which the guy says she peed or sprayed him, on the first or second visit, after corporal punishment.

Maybe the thing is to ask which domme give a guy a shower without being asked and do so for fun. If a gal never does that, she might be a bit boring!
Posted by: John_Bolton

Re: Do you ever hate when clients request a golden shower? - 07/17/20 10:54 PM

Interesting. I've honestly never heard of anyone doing it without being asked to. I almost always ask so I can see their pussy.
Posted by: ztrade

Re: Do you ever hate when clients request a golden shower? - 07/19/20 02:44 AM

There are several of the highly respected dommes, who post at maxf or who have done so in the past, and some who post here or are reviewed of discussed here, who have reviews of their sessions including exactly this--golden shower with instruction to drink or open the mouth, during or near the ending of session, without being asked or instructed specifically.

It is clear from the review or discussion that for some of the subs, this was a surprise, but presented as probably normal for the domme.

The dommes have often a sentence or two on their website that they often push limits or enjoy pushing limits.

One domme who is reviewed at maxf or who posts at maxf even has it written on her website, that, this is very likely or almost certain to happen, though she uses slightly diff words.

Dommes have diff personalities and approaches.

But some of the best enjoy seeing what a sub will do unexpectedly or without his knowing beforehand.