Is it safe for sessions in Atlanta right now?

Posted by: John_Bolton

Is it safe for sessions in Atlanta right now? - 07/05/20 08:46 PM

I'm not talking about the virus. I'm not scared of that. Is it safe to have sessions in Atlanta with all this violence going on?
Posted by: wllwrk4spankings

Re: Is it safe for sessions in Atlanta right now? - 07/05/20 11:37 PM

I'd feel comfortable sessioning in Atlanta now.

Like any other city, metro Atlanta will have its ups and downs but I've always had positive experiences there, BDSM and otherwise.

Cheers..
Posted by: AspX

Re: Is it safe for sessions in Atlanta right now? - 07/06/20 12:39 AM

Totally safe... all the violence is way over at Stone Mountain which is a good 30 miles east of Atlanta.
Posted by: cbtlover

Re: Is it safe for sessions in Atlanta right now? - 07/06/20 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By John_Bolton
I'm not talking about the virus. I'm not scared of that. Is it safe to have sessions in Atlanta with all this violence going on?

I have sessioned several times in Atlanta over the years I've been traveling there. The areas where I've seen dommes are completely safe. As we all know any big city has high crime areas. The dungeons I frequent are far away from the potential hot spots.

A word of caution, stay away from the Wendy's on 125 University Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30315. This is the scene of ongoing tension, and violence. There are no mistress or dungeons, that I know of, anywhere near this location. If you fly, take a Lyft or Uber to your destination. If you are driving, my favorite dungeon is located right off I85 I75 in Buckhead.
Posted by: Mistress UV

Re: Is it safe for sessions in Atlanta right now? - 07/09/20 06:52 PM

As safe as its every been. Yes, there's an increase in violence at the moment but the media seems to be blowing it out of proportion and scaring the non-native Atl-iens & suburbanites outside the city. Would you session in Atlanta 10 years ago? Because that's what it feels like to Me. There's always been certain areas of major cities you want to avoid, but My Dungeon is in a great part of the city and I've never worried about any of that.
Bottom line, I'm more concerned about the virus.
Posted by: AynsToy

Re: Is it safe for sessions in Atlanta right now? - 07/10/20 04:41 PM

I've sessioned in Atlanta at The Atlanta Dungeon a couple of times since things have "opened back up", so to speak, and I wasn't worried about the violence. The hot spots weren't anywhere near the Dungeon. As Mistress Ultra Violet stated, her Dungeon is a good part of the city and I've never worried about going there.