On forced b and swallowing

Posted by: ztrade

On forced b and swallowing - 07/03/20 03:47 PM

In the various forced b scenes, how often does the guy end up swallowing? Is it sooner or later, or more or less expected on the first or 2nd scene?
Posted by: Jiminhales

Re: On forced b and swallowing - 07/04/20 06:51 AM

No condom, always swallow.

Re: On forced b and swallowing - 07/04/20 06:57 AM

Clarification and not all will agree. Having a condom used is the same a sucking a strapon. Just my opinion.
Posted by: teddymishka

Re: On forced b and swallowing - 07/04/20 10:42 AM

Not safe to do in the real world today but in my fantasy it would be with my Mistress arranging two bulls to spit-roast me with my Mistress guiding both their hard cocks inside me and having both of them cum deep inside me and yes swallowing is mandatory for a slutty sissy slave that I am. I am also kept locked in chastity since it is my duty to be used for their pleasure and not for mine.
Posted by: Spark

Re: On forced b and swallowing - 07/04/20 05:58 PM

Ive done this once, it was a basically a bucket list session for me and decided to pay for a test so that i felt comfortable swallowing. I think it was $150. Small price to pay for the piece of mind.

I agree it would not have felt the same with just a condom and the session was in the works for quite a while so wanted to go as far as we possibly could.

Glad i did it this way. Not sure if ill do another one. Logistics are kind of tough on these types of sessions and i kind of need the stars to align to be in the right mindset. But glad i have the memory.

Re: On forced b and swallowing - 07/05/20 07:28 AM

See , I don’t see it as a risk. Today is certainly safer than it used to be. I am not naive. If you’re going to do it, do it.
You’ll be just fine. Although you may never forget that first squirt.
Posted by: teddymishka

Re: On forced b and swallowing - 07/05/20 05:24 PM

This week it will be one year since my Mistress provided an orgasm in a session. It was to celebrate my recovery from surgery. Six weeks later I was ordered to come over dressed as a sissy under my male clothes, blindfolded and tied down to her torture table in her dungeon. I soon realized another slave entered and she directed him to give me oral until I realized what she was doing. Every step of the way he did what he was told and a while later I exploded into his mouth while my Mistress made him lick, suck and swallow every single drop out of me. I have not had an orgasm since then only milkings and a few ruined orgasms. Tomorrow I begin 24 uninterrupted hours of dedicated slavery and service to my Mistress. We waited 5 1/2 years for this.
Posted by: John_Bolton

Re: On forced b and swallowing - 07/09/20 02:07 PM

Once you do this once with a domme, is it likely that you'd go back for a solo session with just her? Seems kind of like going on vacation somewhere and trying to go somewhere less fun the next time.