Personality changes, intuitions

Posted by: ztrade

Personality changes, intuitions - 05/30/20 04:56 PM

Who here, if anyone, hae had some personality changes ad a result of their practice if bdsm, or is a domme, seen changes in their clients or subs? If so what changes?
Posted by: EatHerShitNOW

Re: Personality changes, intuitions - 06/27/21 09:56 PM

another great one.... highly doubt it... everything from the colon gets destroyed in the next stomach.... what doesnt gets vomited or integrated into small not large intestine.

keep the good ones coming!
Posted by: Mistress UV

Re: Personality changes, intuitions - 06/28/21 05:45 PM

If you were to ask about behavior and lifestyle changes, I would say yes. Its hard to say that about a personality though. I have great intuition when it comes to My clients, subs, and slaves. I usually can tell from their personality if they have the potential to change their behavior, good or bad.

For example, I have some slaves on a workout routine, diets, and some in chastity, and these are all lifestyle changes that are because of BDSM. These changes control behavior and mood, but you've got to have a personality willing to let Me enforce these changes to begin with!
Posted by: Spark

Re: Personality changes, intuitions - 06/30/21 09:38 PM

Not exactly a personality change. But when i was younger bdsm was a way for me to satisfy a kink or a desire. As i have grown older and more comfortable it has been more of a way to express my feelings and experience a sexual connection with the women in my life. I limit who i play with much more than i used to and i have to have a deep emotional relationship in order to truly enjoy the experience. Ive been lucky that over my career as a sub i have been able to develop that connection with a few people both pro and non pro dommes