Troll

Posted by: DominaAdmin

Troll - 05/20/20 10:08 AM

Our latest Troll has been banished. He informed us that he prefers the Hang.
Posted by: DominaAdmin

Re: Troll - 05/20/20 10:49 AM

Our latest Troll has been banished. He is now threatening us with hate posts and repeated trolling attacks. Gee, what a nice guy.
Posted by: FemDomTroll

Re: Troll - 05/20/20 10:51 AM

seems like a nice guy
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Troll - 05/20/20 11:03 AM

This guy needs a new hobby! mad
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Troll - 05/20/20 11:29 AM

We did give him a chance and we see what he did with it. Thanks for moderating and keeping the board civil.
Posted by: jacky b

Re: Troll - 05/20/20 09:00 PM

So is "FemDomTroll" actually rudolf/turdburgler with a new acct as of today? (2 posts)
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: Troll - 05/20/20 09:56 PM

This always baffles me...on any site, but especially here. I can't comprehend my life being so boring and/or so devoid of purpose that I would waste time trolling forums just to possibly get a rise out of people? Take up a ( productuve) hobby, learn a language, volunteer somewhere, spend time with friends, do something helpful in society. I read the forums because I enjoy the conversation and learn things. It's truly sad people troll forums because they have nothing else better to do with their life.
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Troll - 05/21/20 07:21 AM

Thank you for stepping in!
Posted by: AynsToy

Re: Troll - 05/25/20 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
This always baffles me...on any site, but especially here. I can't comprehend my life being so boring and/or so devoid of purpose that I would waste time trolling forums just to possibly get a rise out of people? Take up a ( productuve) hobby, learn a language, volunteer somewhere, spend time with friends, do something helpful in society. I read the forums because I enjoy the conversation and learn things. It's truly sad people troll forums because they have nothing else better to do with their life.

Well, according to Norse mythology trolls are rarely helpful to human beings sooooo .... grin
Posted by: Mistressnumber1

Re: Troll - 05/26/20 01:19 PM

I am somewhat fascinated by the psychological make up of a troll.

What makes a person wish to be a pariah? Did these people even exist before the internet.

Thoughts-
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Troll - 05/26/20 10:31 PM

Seriously people are weird , have issues, are just bored and stirring shit gives them something to do. Having a kink for bdsm probably complicates it even more although I like to think most of us have developed a somewhat healthy attitude about our kink but some have not and are troubled.
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Troll - 05/29/20 04:31 AM

Maybe I was too long away, but was this such a well known personage that everybody knows who you are talking about? Also how do you communicate with him (assuming it is a him) after banishing? It looks like you have no problem getting messages to each other.
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Troll - 05/29/20 09:59 AM

I guess it's less harmful than constructing pipe bombs or 3-D printing assault rifles in your basement.
Posted by: BiSlaveBoy

Re: Troll - 06/13/20 03:03 PM

A sad, but all too familiar situation. In this day and age just live and let live for goodness sake!
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Troll - 06/14/20 07:51 AM

I sent you an an email about someone who I feel should be banned. Did you receive it?