No Trolling!

Posted by: DominaAdmin

No Trolling! - 05/19/20 09:56 AM

I have issued a strict no trolling warning! There will be no blatant, unashamed, disrespect of Women/Dommes on this Board.
Posted by: Kevin_Hayes

Re: No Trolling! - 05/19/20 10:15 AM

Hear! Hear! Agreed! When there is a blatant disrespect of women, it shouldn't be tolerated as opposed to someone reading into something, projecting their own issues and B.S. and making a mountain out of a molehill. Hopefully, the moderating on here will be fair, rational and impartial.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: No Trolling! - 05/19/20 10:30 AM

I completely agree. I was so angered by some other posts that I completely missed the comments that are disrespectful to women.

And may I add that if someone wants to talk politics, there is a forum for that. And if you want to question the use of vaccines or any other issue related to health, there's a forum for that too. Just keep it civil and sane. We don't want to go down the MF road.
Posted by: Kevin_Hayes

Re: No Trolling! - 05/19/20 10:55 AM

I agree, although I don't get that angry about anything on here, thankfully. I've learned to let go of a lot anger and it feels good. I had to ligthen the fuck up. It's a discussion board online and not reality. There's no substitute for one on one interaction, everything else has the potential and is likely (as we've seen) to be conflated, manipulated, distorted and overly censored. This of course can happen with real interaction but once it changes to online the likelihood increase exponentially. Not good.
Posted by: future pet

Re: No Trolling! - 05/19/20 04:38 PM

I've had a few exchanges with Rudy W. He's regressive and clueless, but mostly harmless. I probed his statement on women taking men's names in marriage and found that a) he hadn't really thought about it, b) he couldn't defend it. He was reduced to making up data and changing the subject. You'll find that true most of the time with his ilk. In an open forum, they wind up being an advertisement for the opposing point of view since they can't support their own.

But with that said the cavalier attitude about distancing, masks, the potency of the virus, etc, is in a different category in as much as it ultimately asks a domme to defend her position -- which is grounded in her own best interests and those of her subs. That sort of stuff needs to stay in off-topic with the rest of his crackpot notions.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: No Trolling! - 05/19/20 11:54 PM

There are damn few Dommes posting on this board. Mistress Tissa, who I have never met, consistently posts interesting and very thoughtful comments that are a breath of fresh air.

Rudy's comments can be easily misogynist. If those comments result in a Domee of Tissa's quality and intelligence deciding not to participate on this baord then I would say that Rudy's comments are anyting but harmless.

Let's try not to let this board go the way of MF, where trolling and outright mysogeny eventually drove nearly all the Dommes away.

Let's also not forget why we come here. It sure as fuck isn't to read Rudy's bullshit.
Posted by: future pet

Re: No Trolling! - 05/20/20 08:40 AM

Fair enough. My only point was to distinguish between someone who is truly malevolent and should be shown the door (a misogynist) and someone who is simply a nitwit. Rudy is firmly in the latter camp.

In any case I'm getting all the drama I need these days and don't seek it here.
Posted by: DominaAdmin

Re: No Trolling! - 05/20/20 09:05 AM

I have deleted several Posts/Topics and issued a "Warning Potential Troll!" to those accounts in question.
Posted by: Soapy

Re: No Trolling! - 05/20/20 09:59 AM

I agree with future pet. He has shown us who he is.

I think he will slow down for a bit, start over, and you will have to ban him.

Thank you very, very much for stepping in.
Posted by: Northstar

Re: No Trolling! - 05/20/20 03:52 PM

You couldn't have been more correct.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: No Trolling! - 05/24/20 05:34 AM

Originally Posted By nysubjack
There are damn few Dommes posting on this board. Mistress Tissa, who I have never met, consistently posts interesting and very thoughtful comments that are a breath of fresh air.

Rudy's comments can be easily misogynist. If those comments result in a Domee of Tissa's quality and intelligence deciding not to participate on this baord then I would say that Rudy's comments are anyting but harmless.

Let's try not to let this board go the way of MF, where trolling and outright mysogeny eventually drove nearly all the Dommes away.

Let's also not forget why we come here. It sure as fuck isn't to read Rudy's bullshit.

Thank you for the kind words, Jack smile
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: No Trolling! - 05/24/20 05:37 AM

Originally Posted By future pet
Fair enough. My only point was to distinguish between someone who is truly malevolent and should be shown the door (a misogynist) and someone who is simply a nitwit. Rudy is firmly in the latter camp.

In any case I'm getting all the drama I need these days and don't seek it here.

The issue is who gets to decide what the threshold is when someone goes from "nitwit" to "malevolent"?

If a guy is posting misogynistic things, he's malevolent because hating women *is* malevolence. I mean, what you would say constitutes malevolence if not that?