Dommes Touring Again?

Posted by: Northstar

Dommes Touring Again? - 05/14/20 06:13 AM

I saw this post on the Hang. Goddess Lilith - Boston & Providence - May 10-20.

Hogspy reports that Madame Ellen European FemDom Tours
begin May – September 2020. Madame Ellen hits the road once again soon & embarks on a number of Professional Domination tours across Europe taking in Switzerland, Germany & Belgium, twice, along the way.

Dommes, are you ready to start touring again?
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Dommes Touring Again? - 05/15/20 05:41 AM

I'm not a touring type of Domme but if I were? Hell to the no.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Dommes Touring Again? - 05/15/20 01:28 PM

At this point, no. I make a quarterly sojourn to Washington, DC and I am overdue for a visit. I keep pushing it back - now it's postponed until June. But in reality I think it will be more like August before I go back. I am not thrilled with the idea of flying on a plane - especially after seeing the filled to capacity United flight from NYC the other day. The main reason though is I can't imagine a tour would be profitable. If I went now, most of my regulars couldn't meet me. We are open in Atlanta and even here my locals can't get out to session because their offices remain closed and there is no window to escape family for a session. It would only be worse in DC and most other cities. For now, I am on the sidelines.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Dommes Touring Again? - 05/15/20 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
At this point, no. I make a quarterly sojourn to Washington, DC and I am overdue for a visit. I keep pushing it back - now it's postponed until June. But in reality I think it will be more like August before I go back. I am not thrilled with the idea of flying on a plane - especially after seeing the filled to capacity United flight from NYC the other day. The main reason though is I can't imagine a tour would be profitable. If I went now, most of my regulars couldn't meet me. We are open in Atlanta and even here my locals can't get out to session because their offices remain closed and there is no window to escape family for a session. It would only be worse in DC and most other cities. For now, I am on the sidelines.

Mistress, put aside flying and health, points you made that I completely agree with. The northeast has been hurt more than other parts of the country.

Logistics are the problem. When I sessioned regularly I worked full time in Manhattan during the week. Later I liked weekend sessions so on an early Saturday or Sunday morning I went "shopping" for shoes, clothes... and serving my Mistress.
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Dommes Touring Again? - 05/16/20 02:28 AM

I noticed Mistress Michelle Lacy planning tours, of course contingent on possibility, and as always my hat is off to her.

I completely sympathize, so far I am locked down, but if the logistic won't prevent it I can't wait for an overseas vacation, I have cabin fever. I am considering Iceland in late summer or fall.