Which Doms?

Posted by: Cheyenne

Which Doms? - 05/03/20 04:04 PM

These days, I don't know what posts should be in off topic or the lobby. But, I thought this would be a fun one for general conversation. In the case of a societal breakdown, which Doms would you want in the foxhole with you and why?

Re: Which Doms? - 05/03/20 09:58 PM

Okay, well I will start. I would want Ms Rosewood. She means what she says and says what she means. I miss her posting here.
Posted by: RudolfWhitmer

Re: Which Doms? - 05/03/20 09:59 PM

The whips won't do much. I'd want to know which one has a gun and ammo, which I have. Plus food. So if they need a place to shack up at.... they can come to my place and I'll keep them safe. I also have larger neighbors, which is good. I've calculated it and since I have plenty of food, I wouldn't have to, but the neighbors would make a nice meal.
Posted by: RudolfWhitmer

Re: Which Doms? - 05/03/20 10:01 PM

Also, I would need to determine which one has the best tasting urine in case water runs low.
Posted by: Kevin_Hayes

Re: Which Doms? - 05/03/20 11:09 PM

You for sure.
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Which Doms? - 05/04/20 01:23 AM

Michelle or you. You want somebody you trust, resourceful and pro active.

Re: Which Doms? - 05/04/20 05:07 AM

Awe. Thank you. Talk about being resourceful, Michelle has the front room of her studio turned into a make shift sewing factory. There are five them turning out masks like crazy. She took a photo of herself in stockings and a corset in front of a sewing machine. The perfect woman! lol.

Re: Which Doms? - 05/04/20 05:07 AM

I also have larger neighbors, which is good. I've calculated it and since I have plenty of food, I wouldn't have to, but the neighbors would make a nice meal.

LOL!

Re: Which Doms? - 05/04/20 05:09 AM

The taste of your large neighbors depends on what they've been eating. The taste of a woman's urine will depend on what she has been drinking.

Re: Which Doms? - 05/04/20 05:10 AM

:-) Back at ya. I hope things ease up enough this summer for you to come and visit. You will get the biggest kick out of my boyfriend. You both speak the same, straight talk, language.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Which Doms? - 05/05/20 12:32 PM

Thanks Cheyenne. I'd love to be in a foxhole with you! I'm back, trustworthy or not.