Strap on gagging n vomiting

Posted by: ztrade

Strap on gagging n vomiting - 04/28/20 09:52 AM

Does it happen much or some or never that a guy will gag on a strap in ir even be close to a point of retching or vomiting?
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Strap on gagging n vomiting - 04/29/20 06:21 PM

Oh, it happens. Thankfully this time we were outside.
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/74153/15421741/take-it-all-bitch

Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: Strap on gagging n vomiting - 04/30/20 06:30 PM

This is my biggest fear with strap-on oral play.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Strap on gagging n vomiting - 05/01/20 05:08 AM

I never had that fear. Rookie bravery I guess. Got into this only three or so years ago worshiping Her strap on. She started with her fingers down my throat then the strap on. I’m such a “jungle slut” now I crave it. The power exchange & and being used... grrrrr.

Re: Strap on gagging n vomiting - 05/01/20 09:23 AM

My gag reflex is unrivaled in how poor it is, I can't get a dentist check up without fighting the urge to gag if they have to put anything past my teeth, so that's where my fear of oral strap on play comes from.

Re: Strap on gagging n vomiting - 05/01/20 10:16 AM

Some people have really strong gag reflex. Sometimes practicing can overcome it. I think it's all in your head.

This poor fella can deepthroat a honking strapon and he usually doesn't eat prior to filming, but it was around the holidays and he had come straight from an office Christmas party. We have never let him live it down. This is what he usually can do.

Re: Strap on gagging n vomiting - 05/01/20 07:39 PM

I've tried practicing with a tooth brush, but it's just such an unpleasant feeling to gag/vomit that I always give up.
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: Strap on gagging n vomiting - 05/02/20 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By AssSniffer1999
I've tried practicing with a tooth brush, but it's just such an unpleasant feeling to gag/vomit that I always give up.

I love that you're "practicing" wink Practicing with a toothbrush is a good way to go about it, but you need to stop just before you reach the area that will make you gag. When that becomes more comfortable, go a little further.

I've also heard acupuncture can alleviate a gag reflex. Seems acupuncture is good for most things.
Posted by: ScreamsAlot

Re: Strap on gagging n vomiting - 05/09/20 06:44 AM

Interesting.

I wonder if any Lady does "gag reflex training" sessions?

It would be very messy of course but pretty extreme in the domination/humiliation dept (and in the surrendering dept for the sub).

Thoughts?

Adding this to my list of things that could happen once a heavy treatment has put me down in a complete surrender state. I guess I would do pretty much anything then....

Re: Strap on gagging n vomiting - 05/09/20 03:07 PM

I would sign up for that immediately, despite how messy that could probably get lol

Re: Strap on gagging n vomiting - 05/10/20 03:05 PM

Hello ScreamsALot and welcome. I think most of Us engage in this to some degree, although I don't recall centering an entire session around it. Strap on training usually involves both anal and oral training for Me and most need some lessons in cock sucking. Some sluts are ambitious and do homework between lessons. If I am going to do some serious oral training (deep throat) I lay down the chucks. ;-)