Bodage Gear and Groceries

Posted by: Cheyenne

Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/24/20 01:57 PM

I've been on self quarantine for the most part. Now that I may have to start venturing out, for the sake of others, I'm wearing a latex hood and ball gag. Since that would look silly with street clothes, I'm also going to put on a catsuit, latex gloves and six inch boots. Heck, if we have to do this, why not make it fun? What do you want to wear to the grocery store?
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/24/20 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I've been on self quarantine for the most part. Now that I may have to start venturing out, for the sake of others, I'm wearing a latex hood and ball gag. Since that would look silly with street clothes, I'm also going to put on a catsuit, latex gloves and six inch boots. Heck, if we have to do this, why not make it fun? What do you want to wear to the grocery store?

Mistress I don’t think I’d want to wear my Tarzan animal print thong to go shopping. (I’d have to drink Clorox to protect myself.) But how about an animal print mask and a matching collar with a steel ring in the back? 😂 With a black shirt, slacks and shoes?
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/24/20 05:52 PM

Ha ha.

I was just in the supermarket this morning noticing that I was finding some of the masked women very interesting.

Whether it is about developing a mask fetish, springtime horniness, their tight pants, or the sci-fi apocalypse chic of going out into the contaminated zone and seeing other survivors the attraction was there.

My apologies, but I am going to have to say "pics or it didn't happen".

It sounds amazingly hot.

Still, if you are going to wear something to protect yourself you can do better, ...or worse depending on the ordinary everyday materials you chose

Making a better homemade mask

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/24/20 07:26 PM

As long as you have gloves and a mask, sounds like you could get by with anything now. If questioned just tell them you feel this type of clothing will keep you safe. I'm seriously thinking about order an Avengers and Spider man outfit.

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/24/20 07:28 PM

I have a leather German Shepherd hood tucked away that a customer left at my place years ago. I'm so tempted to put it on and walk through the grocery store just for entertainment.
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/24/20 07:58 PM

Its worth a try, but with all of the masks and people preoccupied with fear I have seen in the markets you might not get noticed.

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/25/20 12:46 AM

Where I am in Tennessee people aren't so frightened. We just may be behind the curve. I used to have cross dresser friends loved Halloween time because they could openly go out in drag. Now, if we wanted, we could go out in any type of fetish gear that involves gloves and a mask. I'm teasing about going to the store in a the German Shepherd hood. But, that could change if boredom sets in.
Posted by: Stephen M

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/25/20 06:19 AM

Stopped at a traffic light this week when I saw a woman walk out of an office building. She had long flowing light colored hair. She wore a form fitting black dress, black heels, and a matching black mask. I was not close enough to see her eyes, but I have no doubt she is a beautiful woman. [Add gloves and a crop and it hit the fantasy button: up close eye contact seeing only Mistress' eyes above her silk mask.]

I know. Real tame compared to Cheyenne's plan.
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/25/20 11:23 AM

All I know is I want to go to the grocery store you are going to.

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/25/20 02:15 PM

It still sounds hot.

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/25/20 02:17 PM

LOL!

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/25/20 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By buffalo
All I know is I want to go to the grocery store you are going to.

Well... I’m so literal. And so jealous. Why didn’t I think of that?!? LOL! Best laugh of the day.

I could only imagine seeing Mistress Cheyenne - who I don’t even know what she looks like - would be like in my local Publix here in Florida. Or her grocery chain where she lives. Such is imagination.

Again, hat tip to BUFFALO! Great line.
Posted by: schrads

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/28/20 07:22 AM

Now that’s a picture.
Posted by: BiSlaveBoy

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/28/20 03:33 PM

The lady who delivered my online grocery order last week was built to make a man beg and cry as the punishment we all deserve is delivered....I have dreamed of her ever since! Desperation seeks out powerful women wherever they are! In my mind I process the ladies in my street and take a position on who could be a viable domme....OMG when can we be released from this hell!

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/28/20 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By BiSlaveBoy
The lady who delivered my online grocery order last week was built to make a man beg and cry as the punishment we all deserve is delivered....I have dreamed of her ever since! Desperation seeks out powerful women wherever they are! In my mind I process the ladies in my street and take a position on who could be a viable domme....OMG when can we be released from this hell!

Steady yourself there BiSlaveBoy. This will be over soon, we all hope. But... don’t be such a tease. DESCRIBE what the lady looked like. (Jeez....) Inquiring minds need to know, and drool.
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/28/20 05:26 PM

Awww thank you

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/29/20 11:52 AM

5'6 or 5'7....short blonde hair, cute round face and built like a female MMA fighter. Based on the weight of the two crates of groceries she carried....one in each hand...I reckon she should bench-press me above her head....enough?

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/29/20 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By BiSlaveBoy
5'6 or 5'7....short blonde hair, cute round face and built like a female MMA fighter. Based on the weight of the two crates of groceries she carried....one in each hand...I reckon she should bench-press me above her head....enough?

Sounds great. Thanks!

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 04/29/20 01:42 PM

Another delivery on Saturday.....will be sure to post if a) Female b) Worthy of lockdown fantasy!
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Bodage Gear and Groceries - 05/12/20 01:07 AM

I've been on self quarantine for the most part. Now that I may have to start venturing out, for the sake of others, I'm wearing a latex hood and ball gag. Since that would look silly with street clothes, I'm also going to put on a catsuit, latex gloves and six inch boots.

Love it! I want photos!