What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over?

Posted by: junglebeast

What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 04/17/20 09:43 AM

Fantasizing about my Mistress in the middle of the night made me think about this question: What over-the-top session do you want to try with a favorite sub (or Domina) when the pandemic is over and it is absolutely safe to session?

I'll start. I got back together with my longtime Mistress four or five years ago. Gradually she convinced me to be taken by her with a butt plug. (I was never an anal guy before.) I experienced GS for the first time. Then she made me gag, first my plunging her fingers down my throat and, later, worshiping her strap on. All of this was very kinky given my "maturity." During the last few times she did that the Mistress, seeing I was aroused, suggested I worship the real thing with a glory hole, servicing a sub or two of hers, while she takes me from behind with a larger butt plug. (Of course protection would be involved.) I'm in such a frustrated erotic state now I might consider it.

What future adventures are you considering after this is over?
Posted by: Slv4u

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 04/18/20 04:46 AM

Maybe, i'll ask for another double domme session....

2 years ago, i had my 1st experience as my mistress suggested me to give it a try with a colleague/friend of her. It was an intensive time being at the mercy of two leather clad women for 2 hours. Afterwards, we had a nice chit chat while finishing of a bottle of sparkling wine i provided.

Last year, she gave me the opportunity being the first slave ever for her roommate, who was thinking about entering the business (and did afterwards). So, she was learning the ropes and i was the test dummy for her friend. That was a very different setting as i wasn't in focus, only an object to be tied, beaten or otherwise humilated in front of her friend.

Now, i am dreaming of my mistress joining forces with my first ever dominatrix. As they are very close friends as well, this could be arranged, if this awful time is over. Maybe next year or so...
Posted by: langerr

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 04/18/20 08:54 AM

I know mine. It will be a repeat of this one:

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=9892#Post9892
Posted by: Awillingstudent

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 04/18/20 06:19 PM

I would love to be drenched in spit (with a fair amount of “digging deep”) with four plus Dommes. Seems a little unsafe in our current situation; if only I had access to a Way Back Machine, and the balls to speak up back then.
Posted by: Zingish

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 04/20/20 10:14 AM

I have served Double Dommes as a GS receptacle several times. My fantasy would be to serve as a "party toilet" for a group of four or five Dommes (GS only). If alcohol flowed freely in a party atmosphere, there would be plenty of demand for service.

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 04/20/20 12:21 PM

Zingish, you got my imagination going and reminded me of something. My Mistress knows I'm an exhibitionist (in session), a stripper sometimes, and I told her about previous adventures years ago being used by head Mistresses to train newbies. In the middle of sessions she has always said, "I'm going to bring my girlfriends over, have you strip and be used like the slut you are." What she has in mind is having her and four friends use my mouth, ass, cock and hands all at the same time while I'm spread eagle.

Now THAT'S something for me to ponder during this quarantine. (And if I do it, but don't survive the experience with the ladies, rest assured I'll go with a smile on my face. LOL!)

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 04/21/20 10:46 AM

That's a great kinky scenario, jb. In a somewhat similar vein, I have had fantasies about my Mistress inviting her vanilla girfriends over to use my naked body in any perverted way that they desire. Huge turn-on.
Posted by: Poester

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 04/21/20 01:10 PM

My sessions are all already objectively over the top and horrible, so yes, more of those! lol

po
Posted by: palmer

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 04/21/20 07:02 PM

24 hours at Studio Avalon/Residenz Avalon with Mistress Bella Lugosi.
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 04/29/20 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By Poester
My sessions are all already objectively over the top and horrible, so yes, more of those! lol

po

Ha! I think for me it would be some kind of scene/session with consensual non-consent.
Posted by: Grune

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/09/20 10:39 AM

It would be an 8 hour hotel session with three different dommes for 30-90 mins each. one I knew that would book the other two. They would exchange the key and I wouldn't know who was coming or exactly what each one would do from the list of options(spanking, enema, inspection, retention)
Posted by: ScreamsAlot

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/13/20 05:11 AM

Older thread I know, but I thought I d share (and perhaps find out what is possible out there :-) ).

I would like to be treated really hard by a Lady (any painful activities She wishes, no preference) in front of an audience.

So far nothing special I guess, except it is essential that the audience be exclusively ladies, NOT professionals or models. Just the type of women that I could see anywhere in the street or the mall, dressed like a normal day. Just nice women enjoying an afternoon together with a glass of Chardonnay.. .. and watching me suffer hard.

This is not a multidomme fantasy, no participation or interaction. It is a performance fantasy: the pleasure I would get in giving them the viewing pleasure of my demise would be overwhelming.
I could take a lot, I could take anything just to see one of these unforgettable sadistic "smiles" on these nice women.

Anyway, that s my dream. It may not sound over the top when you read it, but it definitely is in my head.

I don t think it will ever happen but you never know...

SA

PS: I did request a "spectator" once, but she ended up being a well known pro in civilian clothes. So, while an amazing session, it was not of the kind I describe here.

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/13/20 09:41 AM

Screams,
The legendary Mistress Belle de Jour from Manhattan had a dungeon on 3rd Ave. & 18th Street in the late ‘80s & early ‘90s with a stage where she had events once a week I think where several lucky subs “suffered” under the direction of Belle and other Dominas. It was a male & female crowd and some subs came from the audience. Not exactly what you describe but close.

Belle was my first Mistress in ‘74 and I was I was 21. She was in her late 40s, maybe 50, a sexy exotic older woman for this kid. She wanted us to repeat our session of her capturing and using “Tarzan” at a sex club with an audience. (I always thought it was Plato’s Retreat but that opened in 1977 according to Wikipedia.)

Tempted... but I said no. Youth IS wasted on the young.

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/15/20 09:30 AM

You got an early start at 21. I admire your precocity.

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/15/20 01:00 PM

Originally Posted By Zingish
You got an early start at 21. I admire your precocity.

Thank you for the $20 word I've rarely seen used!

I may have started at 21 but I kind of exited soon after meeting Mistress Belle. I used to call her just to hear her hot voice, and she knew it. One day I called and she ordered, "Come here tomorrow afternoon. I want you to serve me and another Mistress." I mumbled that I didn't have the tribute for two Mistresses. She said, "Just come here with my tribute." I did and I was basically used as a training sub for a new Mistress for the first time. After a half hour Belle kicked her out and she had me to herself for the next half hour.

After a couple more intense sessions I got invited to go to her apartment early one morning to be "a Roman bath slave," basically wearing rags, drawing a hot bubble bath, undressing her, bathing and drying her, then, after I cleaned up, I could watch her dress and she allowed me to pleasure myself.

When I was done I made her coffee and her daughter, who popped in to visit, and Belle asked me to make breakfast. I said I couldn't. I had a part time job interview and then had to go for my college classes. She said, "Too bad. I wanted you to meet my maid." She grinned, wished me good luck with the interview, I apologized and left.

As I walked to the elevator on her floor I saw what had to be the most unattractive woman I've ever seen. Except... it wasn't a woman. It was a tall, skinny middle-aged guy in drag who went and knocked on Belle's door. "That's the maid!" I said to myself. By the time I got on the elevator I began thinking, "Was Belle trying to set me up with the maid?"

My young male ego got so spooked I didn't have another session with Belle for a few years after that. LOL!
Posted by: AynsToy

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/15/20 02:16 PM

Shortly before all this stuff started up, I had started having sessions with a Mistress that I've known for a while but never had a one-on-one session with. I'd only managed to have two sessions with her before the lock downs started, and even though she did quite a few different things with me during those two sessions, I'm not sure if we've even scratched the surface of the potential activities.

With that being said, I'm pretty much just looking forward to anything my Mistress wants to do!
Posted by: slave47

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/15/20 03:37 PM

I have already prepaid for a future, post virus session. My simple request to my Mistress - do whatever makes Your panties wet and then drape them over my face.
Posted by: Julia Steele

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/16/20 10:03 AM

Ha! I can't wait to make you eat your words. wink

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/16/20 02:21 PM

Yes Mistress, but can I eat the panties too?
Posted by: Julia Steele

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/17/20 09:28 AM

Back in the day when I would do doubles with Rikka at her place, some of My panties would go missing. I'd be getting changed back into My street clothes after the session and be unable to find the panties I wore over there. It was like there were panty stealing gremlins at her house. One day she called Me hysterically laughing that she had to pull a pair of My missing panties out of her dog Buddha's butt. Mystery solved. In conclusion, you won't be the first.

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/17/20 01:11 PM

Thank You Mistress, I don't know if I can go that far. I try to avoid slave activities that require a trip to the emergency room and a long explanation about why it should be covered by my health insurance.

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/22/20 12:10 PM

I never went to Belle's. I was however intrigued by her live shows and considered going to one of them until I found out that she used TV's to perform in them. That just wasn't my thing.

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/22/20 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By Kneel4Her

Ha! I think for me it would be some kind of scene/session with consensual non-consent.

That's a good one! wink

I've really given this some more thought over the past several days or so and one recurring thought that keeps coming back to me is simply the idea of just being an object for my Mistress to use as she so desires for her own pleasure and enjoyment .... to simply surrender myself completely and whole-heartedly within the confines of any pre-determined hard limits.

I'll admit that in my very first few sessions ever, it was more about the fetishes/kinks that I enjoyed .... but as I've (hopefully) grown and progressed, I've come to the realization that true submission is not about a checklist of things I like and dislike but is actually about surrendering my will and my body to my Mistress. To me, that would be an over-the-top session.
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/23/20 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

simply the idea of just being an object for my Mistress to use as she so desires for her own pleasure and enjoyment

Aren't we that already? laugh

Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

I've come to the realization that true submission is not about a checklist of things I like and dislike but is actually about surrendering my will and my body to my Mistress

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Posted by: Mme Veronica

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/23/20 01:56 PM

I wish there were more sploshers...
Posted by: Soapy

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/23/20 02:10 PM

Sploshing looks like fun to me, but I never saw anything kinky in it.
Posted by: Mme Veronica

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/23/20 02:21 PM

We had one splosher at a Violent Fems Girl Gang party, but I don't think he was a serious fetishist, just in it for the humiliation. I had a long term client who liked to watch me eat, which is related, but not precisely the same. That is more of a "feeding" fetish technically.

It's kinky if seeing people sit in food turns you on, IMO.
Posted by: Soapy

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/23/20 02:27 PM

Yah to me it always looked fun like playing slip-and-slide, twister, or some other 1970s Milton Bradley game.

Your explanation of it being a form of humiliation makes me see why it could be a kink for some people.

Personally, I'm not into feeling humiliated, but I find many of the activities in kink circles that are designed to induce that to be fun or kinky. I guess if the domme was a humilatrix she wouldn't get much out of it as she wouldn't see those emotions in my face. Sort of like a sadist wearing her arms out hitting someone who doesn't make a peep.

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 05/23/20 07:40 PM

Aren't we that already? laugh

Well, yeah ....... kinda' ..... I suppose .... to an extent. laugh
Posted by: curiousxcurious

Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? - 06/20/20 07:25 PM

I am a big fan of machines.

My ideal over-the-top session would involve 2 dommes placing me in tight bondage with:
* breath control with an external ventilator
* a milking machine (Serious Kit, Venus 2k, or a Trembler)
* a fucking machine
* estim

I've tried those things individually, I'd love to try them all at once.

I've started saving up. smile