Pledge that you'll only buy Made in USA BDSM equipment and supplies

Posted by: PresidentDJT

Pledge that you'll only buy Made in USA BDSM equipment and supplies - 04/03/20 03:22 PM

PresidentDJT has been banned.

Numerous reports and videos are showing China intentionally sent other countries infected test kits as well as workers rubbing their feet on surgical masks.

Will you take the pledge to only buy Made in USA or at least Made in any country but China BDSM equipment?

We all know their products are inferior in quality to other countries. When you look at car parts...... only idiots buy Chinese made car parts that don't fit or fall apart faster than anywhere else.

Support Nationalism.
Posted by: future pet

Pledge that you'll keep your drivel in the Off-Topic forum - 04/03/20 04:01 PM

Where it belongs.

Re: Pledge that you'll keep your drivel in the Off-Topic forum - 04/03/20 04:54 PM

This is BDSM related. I am curious if I'd be getting the same treatment if I was a white male. Do you have something against black females? You are disgusting.
Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: Pledge that you'll keep your drivel in the Off-Topic forum - 04/03/20 05:09 PM

Clearly trolling. I imagine the ban is coming right about now.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Pledge that you'll keep your drivel in the Off-Topic forum - 04/03/20 05:12 PM

If you ignore this guy he will disappear. But Moderators... block him.

Re: Pledge that you'll keep your drivel in the Off-Topic forum - 04/03/20 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By AssSniffer1999
Clearly trolling. I imagine the ban is coming right about now.

You're a racist.
Posted by: future pet

Re: Pledge that you'll keep your drivel in the Off-Topic forum - 04/03/20 05:40 PM

If I want to make it my problem and ignore him, I can go to maxfisch where the assholes are the problem of everyone but the assholes themselves. I'm looking for better than that here. If I'm wrong about that, ok. But if that's how it is, hard pass on this site.

Re: Pledge that you'll keep your drivel in the Off-Topic forum - 04/03/20 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By future pet
If I want to make it my problem and ignore him, I can go to maxfisch where the assholes are the problem of everyone but the assholes themselves. I'm looking for better than that here. If I'm wrong about that, ok. But if that's how it is, hard pass on this site.

I'm a woman, so make sure you use her, not him. Sexist pig.
Posted by: DominaAdmin

Re: Pledge that you'll keep your drivel in the Off-Topic forum - 04/03/20 07:29 PM

Domina.ms The Buzz doesn't allow trolling, you were warned. Goodbye!