Boredom

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Boredom - 03/30/20 02:34 PM

I have noticed conversations on this forum heating up. Then yesterday My NiteFlirt line rang off the hook and clips started selling too. I would say people's' minds are starting think kink again.

What do you all think?
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: Boredom - 03/30/20 03:10 PM

Yes yes yes! I thought I saw/ heard kink everywhere before. Now it's really dominating my mind. No pun laugh intended.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Boredom - 03/30/20 04:25 PM

Mistress Ayn, what's got me back in was thinking I should sign off here a week or so ago and you, along with some other supportive people, said stay. I now have little filter on the posts I'm making or the subjects I'm bringing up.

To avoid the latest COVID-19 from NYC (I'm a native and just about all my family & friends live in the tri-state area) but live in Florida now. I happily recall memorable sessions before bedtime. Yes, it eases my anxiety. Of course in the AM I wake up super aroused, but at my age I'll take what I can get. (LOL!)

Also, getting email and text from my longtime Mistress when I didn't hear from her in three weeks or so after she said she wasn't feeling well has brightened my mood.

I think many Dominas and many subs will find online alternatives to keep them going until, finally, in person sessions can begin again.
Posted by: Grune

Re: Boredom - 03/30/20 09:40 PM

I think that the extra sleep from less commuting, all of the projects in the house that I can actually complete, spending extra time with family, and being in PJs all day is starting to lose its luster.
The urges are starting to set in...kink, alcohol, sex, gambling are really starting to whisper in the quiet moments. Damn I wish this sourdough starter didn't take 7 days to mature!!!
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Boredom - 03/31/20 12:56 PM

Kinksters everywhere are climbing the walls looking for an outlet for their pent-up passions. Niteflirt, OF, IwantClips, etc are enjoying a huge uptick in business.

Re: Boredom - 03/31/20 01:19 PM

Same here, Grune. Same here.

Re: Boredom - 03/31/20 01:21 PM

I am just now starting to hear from my NiteFlirt regulars. The biggest issue most people are having with this form of contact is the lack of privacy. I have had to get creative with some texting/email packages.
Posted by: Chi61

Re: Boredom - 03/31/20 01:42 PM

I just signed up for NiteFlirt, driven entirely by not being able to session. Will be curious to hopefully give it a try. Any other good sites/recommendations for virtual sessions? Curious if folks do Skype type sessions also, seems like that would be an option. This is a totally new thing for me having only live sessioned before. So appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Posted by: AynsToy

Re: Boredom - 03/31/20 01:49 PM

As you are aware Mistress, it had already been a rather long period of time since our last session so I was already overdue for a visit, and then all of *this* happened which resulted in me having to postpone our upcoming session ... so I was already antsy even before.

As my demon twin and I were discussing earlier, it’s almost as if all of this quarantine and isolation has only added fuel to the kink fire. I believe it’s because thinking about kink gives us an escape from the reality of the situation we find ourselves in .... and so we think about it to escape for a while .... and of course, the more we think about it the more we want it. It’s a vicious cycle! wink

The worst part now seems to be the unknown of when this will all be over. If I knew when I’d be able to session again, that would at least give a definitive date to look forward to. It wouldn’t necessarily cut down on the anxiousness, but it would I think help alleviate some anxiety.

Re: Boredom - 03/31/20 01:56 PM

Hi Chi61. Like you, for me live sessions are king. I have been on NiteFlirt for a number of years but mainly took calls there by appointment and mainly with subs I already knew. I did learn early on that a lot of people just want to chat about normal stuff, discuss their kinks, etc in a very casual way and I use NiteFlirt maily for that. I have a lower priced line set up for those type of calls.

The whole, "now grab your balls and hit them" is a bit awkward (I guess that is the word) for me, since I am accustomed to grabbing balls myself. But with the current limitations it's better than nothing. I do find it more realistic with cam so I can see what's happening and offer better direction.

I would suggest just sticking your toe in the water and make your first call an informal chat to get to know the person and see if you mesh. That will make it easier for both of you to proceed with real remote domination.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Boredom - 03/31/20 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I am just now starting to hear from my NiteFlirt regulars. The biggest issue most people are having with this form of contact is the lack of privacy. I have had to get creative with some texting/email packages.

I hear you. My Mistress wanted to video chat and I passed on it due to really no privacy for that activity. Be we have a long history with texting, which can get intense with us. What’s the expression? “Necessity is the mother of invention.” Or something like that.

Re: Boredom - 03/31/20 02:02 PM

I 100% agree and I think as time goes on it will only get worse. Already I am starting to get desensitised by the news and don't read as much about the situation so that doesn't fill my time anymore and what's left are all the things I am missing: sessions, eating in a real restaurant, getting my nails done, going to the gym, sessions and sessions . . . well, you get the point.
Posted by: slave boy jaime

Re: Boredom - 04/02/20 08:31 AM

Yup, i have fallen victim to the restlessness of isolation and turned toward more attention to online kink. Wouldn't now be a good time to seek out a Mistress you trust and ask: What is Your fantasy Mistress and how can i fulfill it without being in Your presence? Worth a shot, huh?
Posted by: Jiminhales

Re: Boredom - 04/02/20 09:17 AM

I said earlier that phone sex was going to increase. To bad we can’t buy stock on the market. It was a no brained plus a way to supplement the income during a slow time.

Re: Boredom - 04/02/20 09:27 AM

Yes, I agree that it was an obvious move. There is one complication: many people are in lockdown with their families and it's tough to find "alone time" for a call. As a stop gap measure I have started offering email domination and it's actually more fun that I thought.

Right now I have a forced fem roleplay unfolding, a nephew that needs the hand of a strong woman to keep him in line during this time of inactivity and a pain slut that needs bi-weekly assignments just because . . . It's made me have to think outside of the box and I like the mental exercise.
Posted by: Lady Bellatrix

Re: Boredom - 04/02/20 12:37 PM

Yes, that is the same thing I am hearing from a lot of my regulars on both Niteflirt and Adult Work. They are literally climbing the walls because they're horny af but with wives and kids around, they can't break away to indulge.

I've been teasing some of them that this is the ulitamte form of chastity or tease & denial. They want it so bad, but can't have it!

But also like you, I've been coming up with creative solutions to get around that.
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Boredom - 04/02/20 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By Jiminhales
I said earlier that phone sex was going to increase. To bad we can’t buy stock on the market. It was a no brained plus a way to supplement the income during a slow time.

The stock market these days is excellent Tease & Denial. Down 1000 points one day, up 1000 points the next.
Posted by: future pet

Getting there, but not quite yet - 04/02/20 03:05 PM

My own stress leads directly to sessions. I want to feel those cuffs locking and that gag jerked into my mouth and hear someone softly but decisively say, "Kneel, slut."

At the end of long projects, the need is particularly acute. My daily faux alpha routine gets to be too much, and I badly need to surrender to someone who won't take less than full submission and knows that's what I need too.

But it's not my own stress now. Not yet anyway. This general sorrow includes me but isn't mine to address. If that makes any sense.

Soon enough though I'll need it again though. I feel it building in a similar way. Trying to be in control where I have no business trying. Someone will need to shake me out of that. "Kneel, slut." Yes, Mistress....

Re: Boredom - 04/12/20 04:18 PM

Right now I have a forced fem roleplay unfolding, a nephew that needs the hand of a strong woman to keep him in line during this time of inactivity and a pain slut that needs bi-weekly assignments just because . . . It's made me have to think outside of the box and I like the mental exercise.

Pain slut??? Well I neve ......... well, okay .... never mind. grin
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: Boredom - 04/19/20 06:43 AM

Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

Pain slut??? Well I neve ......... well, okay .... never mind. grin

Mistress Ayn never said YOU were the pain slut...you just owned up to it. Haha. We all knew it was you anyway.

Re: Boredom - 04/21/20 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
Mistress Ayn never said YOU were the pain slut...you just owned up to it. Haha. We all knew it was you anyway.

I was just joking .... I never said it was me. whistle grin