How do you like to feel in a session?

Posted by: Cheyenne

How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 08:17 AM

When I was doing a lot of sessions, this was a question that I found to be very valuable. It seemed to define everything. When playing, what gets your emotional motor going?
Posted by: Jiminhales

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 08:34 AM

Used
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 09:30 AM

Powerful and sexy. When bottoms want to manipulate or control the play, it ruins it for me.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 09:45 AM

I agree - used.

Specifically to be valued by the Mistress as a sex object, livestock, to be used for Her entertainment. (Of course, within limits.)

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 10:00 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Powerful and sexy. When bottoms want to manipulate or control the play, it ruins it for me.

Topping from the bottom... I don't get it. Maybe I'm more sensitive to it because I've always done role play. Especially seeing a Mistress for the first time we will either discuss the session in general terms on the phone, in person or via email. Some have gotten skeptical, or said they were after session, because they had clients who scripted the whole thing out with dialogue for both of them. What's the fun in that?

Sessions should be spontaneous, filled with anticipation.

The only "control" the sub should have is explaining, clearly before the session, which activities he or she is comfortable with and which are off limits. The sub also has to clearly understand what the limits of the Mistress are.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 10:04 AM

Agreed. We walk a fine line of being a "provider" and being truly dominant. They don't always align.

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Agreed. We walk a fine line of being a "provider" and being truly dominant. They don't always align.

Mistress, this may be off topic, but I always described sessions as "Disneyworld for adults."

About my specific "jungle" scene I've often told Dominas that it is really, "An 'R' rated B-movie from the 1950s or '60s."

I'll add that in the period when I was sessioning with dominant female bodybuilders, and things really clicked, more than a couple asked about my attitude. I finally realized that subconsciously on the way to a session I acted like the Mistress was hiring ME for the session. Everyone has their way of mentally preparing for a session I guess.
Posted by: Jiminhales

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 12:05 PM

Also violated. Love my limits pushed and stretched.
Posted by: Poester

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 12:17 PM

+1
Same here, used
Posted by: Chi61

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 05:51 PM

Controlled
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 06:15 PM

I agree with what others have said - used and violated... also like to feel objectified, defiled, abused. Oh, and a little fearful. wink
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/26/20 07:21 PM

Punished
Posted by: Zingish

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/28/20 12:12 PM

The feeling of being absolutely controlled and owned by my Mistress.
Posted by: Komodo

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/29/20 02:12 AM

My definition of a good session is when I like the mistress more at the end than at the beginning. How we get there is less about one of us than about the interaction. And it depends on the partner.
Posted by: birchboy

Re: How do you like to feel in a session? - 03/29/20 06:49 AM

It is actually evolving a bit! I have always been very curious about my kink from a number of angles. After I have had a good (spanking) session with someone I kind of check this emotional flavour of ice cream off my list. Curiosity satisfied!

It took me a little while to realize that I was doing this subconsciously.