CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover

Posted by: cbtlover

CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/20/20 06:28 AM

I always wonder if the Dominatrix I'm serving is really a sadist. Does she become excited by CBT and humiliation.

Are you a Mistress, or submissive who enjoys sadistic CBT and extreme verbal-physical humiliation?
Posted by: Soapy

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/20/20 07:00 AM

Wouldn't a psychologist be better for cognitive behavioral therapy.
Posted by: Slv4u

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/20/20 02:17 PM

I really hope my mistress is not true sadist crazy

But shurely she enjoys seeing me suffer while she is having fun with me. And occasionally, i can see a certain smile in her eyes when dishes out real pain, and i show her my devotion and my willingness for taking even more pain for her.
Posted by: Komodo

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/21/20 03:12 AM

There is enough adrenaline in the game to become excited either way. So what difference does it make?
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/22/20 02:33 PM

I do become excited by administering consensual pain, but probably not in the way you think. It's a mind high that some of us refer to as "Domme Space" and it comes from the feeling of power and the energy loop that is created in the space. If you are asking if she gets wet, probably not.
Posted by: Miss Adah Vonn

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/22/20 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I do become excited by administering consensual pain, but probably not in the way you think. It's a mind high that some of us refer to as "Domme Space" and it comes from the feeling of power and the energy loop that is created in the space.

Agreed. I did not consider myself a sadist until guys started paying me to hurt them, and I found that dynamic in itself so sexy. It's all about context for me, even in my personal life. So CBT is one of many fun activities I enjoy, and how hot I get is more related to how badly the subject wants me to use that power and push them.
Posted by: The Mighty Worm

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/25/20 09:17 AM

I couldn't agree more. The thought of a mistress just going through the motions does nothing for me.

If you've ever seen Simone Kross in action, she's a sadist who's into it!
Posted by: Zingish

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/28/20 12:00 PM

I think that the actions of Domme and sub tend to reinforce one another.
You, as the domme, get a certain "high" from the sub's desire for your punishment, and your subsequent top-space feeds back into the sub's longing for further pain and humiliation. It's a great wonderful symbiosis.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/28/20 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By cbtlover
I always wonder if the Dominatrix I'm serving is really a sadist. Does she become excited by CBT and humiliation.

If you were receiving sadistic CBT and humiliation that you enjoyed, how would her being a "real sadist" change the session for you?
Posted by: cbtlover

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/29/20 08:58 AM

The idea that I'm suffering before a true sadist is a huge turn on. When my self worth is being shredded by a Mistress, I want her to mean it.

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/30/20 01:34 AM

The idea that I'm suffering before a true sadist is a huge turn on. When my self worth is being shredded by a Mistress, I want her to mean it.

OK, but how would you know if she's "truly" a sadist or just telling you she is?

And would it ultimately matter if you wanted to believe she was and you enjoyed the session?

This is *fantasy* after all...
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 03/30/20 07:37 PM

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is they do exist and it does add a level to the session.

The bad news is they are relatively rare. I have known 3 Dommes and 1 Switch that were definitely "genuine sadists" plus one more that was highly probable. Furthermore you are not going to know that they are one right off the bat. There are quite a few Dommes who are very good at pretending that they are much more sadistic than they really are with maso clients. You really have to get know them to be able to tell and that takes s lot of time. There are the subtle signs like the look in their eyes that will let you know.

Another point is that "genuine sadists" are usually not extremists. Rather they are ethical and responsible (OK there are probably a few exceptions out there. I haven't encountered one and to be frank I don't want to). I am a switch and have my own sadistic fantasies that I have acted out but I do not go to extremes. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Total isomorphism

One last point is that Dommes who are "genuine sadists" have their preferences. Some activities will turn them on but others are just OK. As an example there was a Domme who was extremely turned on by a certain form of CBT I devised but I could never get her to cane with full force.

Re: sadists - 03/31/20 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By The Thomas
Another point is that "genuine sadists" are usually not extremists. Rather they are ethical and responsible (OK there are probably a few exceptions out there. I haven't encountered one and to be frank I don't want to).

Bingo.

We like to differentiate ourselves from the psycho- and sociopaths by calling ourselves "ethical sadists". To show that we practice our sadism consciously, with a set of rules and responsibilities. This is, like you said, what you actually want. Someone who wants to hurt you in the way that is mutually enjoyed. And also someone who will tell you when you want to do something or go further than is wise, as "true" masochists by be inclined to do.

Quote:
One last point is that Dommes who are "genuine sadists" have their preferences.

Agreed.
Posted by: Mistress Kiva Krimson

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 04/07/20 09:26 AM

I'm sure this Lady would qualify!

https://twitter.com/LadyHera_CH/status/1242397398141489152?s=20
Posted by: gimp

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 04/08/20 08:21 AM

Whoa
Posted by: BiSlaveBoy

Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover - 04/12/20 01:49 PM

For me it is all about the projected attitude and my reflected fear! With the right Domme the symbiosis can be delicious for both parties!