Non Restraint Punishment Session

Posted by: slave47

Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/04/20 04:06 PM

I recently had a session with Mistress Ultra Violet. The fantasy was simple. I scheduled a 90 minute session where the fantasy was that Mistress was granting me an audition to be a film slave. I was open to being used in whatever way was necessary to pass my audition. The punishments I received were more severe than I am used to, but I did survive them to Mistress UV's satisfaction. I endured a good amount of corporal punishment as well as npt and cbt.
I didn't fully comprehend until later that I was never physically restrained or tied down in any way. The only restraint was Mistress UV's voice. That ended up being a real turn on for me. To me it is the ultimate act of submission to willingly surrender without being physically forced. I realize physical restraint is a vital part of slavery and desirable to fulfill many, or most fantasies. But unrestrained can have its place as well.
What say you, slaves and Mistresses? Do you enjoy giving or receiving severe punishment without physical restraint? What does that say about the slave/submissive? Does it mean he is more submissive than slave? Do Mistresses get an even greater sense of control using their vocal commands without requiring physical restrictions?
Posted by: cbtlover

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/05/20 10:31 AM

I've seen Mistress Ultra Violet several times. Her voice has always mesmerized me. She is never harsh or loud. I would never dream of defying her!
Posted by: gimp

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/05/20 10:56 AM

I don’t think taking a beating without restraints means someone is more submissive than another. I’ve been canned and whip both ways and it all depends on the Dommes preference. To me I like being strapped or tied down even if I know that Domme doesn’t hit very hard.
Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/05/20 05:16 PM

Personally i've found that restraints almost don't make a difference in any way other than psychological. Any squirming i'd do outside of restraints is the same squirming I do in restraints, in both cases I have to stop myself from squirming otherwise the domme can't safely continue whipping/caning.

Just in my experience restraints aren't enough to stop a squirmer like me from moving too much.
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/05/20 05:51 PM

I squirm too even when I’m restrained and although I’ve never asked for it I’m sure a skilled Domme is more then capable of restraining us in a way where virtually all movement is denied. It might take some extra time but I’m sure it could be done. I’ve often wondered how well I could tolerate this. I try to imagine myself in a position like this undergoing pain without being able react at all except scream or try to scream if gagged. Would you care to be restrained like this? Have you considered it?
Posted by: Poester

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/05/20 06:07 PM

I have almost had it done recently with shrink wrap and it WAS done on a vacbed 5 or so years ago.

For some reason I'm more claustrophobic now and almost had a panic attack.

It's the sort of thing that requires near absolute trust, or at least ignorant bravado. lol

po
Posted by: MayaMidnight

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/05/20 06:47 PM

I like no-restraint torture sessions -- they save time for the torture! Plus it's really fun to play a game of "don't move" with someone I'm hitting in the balls.

That said, I don't think it necessarily indicates that the slave is "more submissive." The squirming can be involuntary, especially with a sub playing very near the edge of his limits. With a squirmy sub I do prefer restraints since he can get in my way otherwise.

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/05/20 09:11 PM

Funny I think I am a bit more claustrophobic now then I used to be although. Its not too bad but still annoys me. I’ve been shrink wrapped and don’t like it because it’s hot. A Domme can pretty much mummify you with that stuff and it doesn’t take long to accomplish.
Posted by: gimp

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/06/20 04:25 AM

Ah the don’t move game. Always think I’m doing good after a few kicks until she starts kicking faster and harder and down I go. Sometimes you try to buy time while on the ground but of course mistress is quick to say there’s no time out get up and reset yourself. No rest for the wicked.

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/06/20 05:03 PM

I've never actually inquired about this, is it even possible to be completely restrained and whipped? I've had my wrists, hip, and legs restrained but I squirm too much as each hit intensifies.
I think I would love something like that. All too often in impact play do I find myself finding it harder to enjoy the session because i'm too focused on trying to stifle my natural reaction to jerk away from every hit or move after every hit. It would be nice to have that completely taken out of the equation and for my only task to be to endure what's coming at me.
Posted by: langerr

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/06/20 06:09 PM

I agree completely. Except for the ball kicking part.
Posted by: future pet

Intriguing, but - 02/07/20 04:09 AM

I'm too much of a bondage slut to go without being bound. Things which are of limited interest, foot worship for instance, become very hot if I'm hogtied and ordered to do it.

Even chastity, with which I have a love/hate relationship, is a form of bondage. I've been locked up without a key for as long as a month. I had freedom of most other movement when it comes to bondage. But a little 24/7 reminder limiting a particular bit of movement and known to only 2 people - me and the She who holds the key. Honor system chastity is fine, but... Lacks the drug of consensual/nonconsent to which I am happily addicted....
Posted by: MayaMidnight

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/07/20 03:22 PM

It's possible. Mummification can be pretty intense but if the goal is to prevent all squirming a lot of it will depend on what the Mistress is wrapping you onto -- which of course is limited by what happens to be in the dungeon. CBT chairs and medical chairs usually work great. A St. Andrew's might work depending on whether there's enough space between the cross and the wall to slide a roll of plastic wrap through.

Either a bonus or a negative, depending on you: the plastic wrap prevents/reduces marking significantly.

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/07/20 06:03 PM

I don’t think total immobilisation can be done with the standard cuffs and restraints but I’m pretty sure shrink wrap will do it and still leave strategic areas uncovered. The Domme could shrink wrap your legs and also arms to your sides leaving your cock balls and ass open. Then lay you on a narrow bondage bed and shrink wrap you to that including your head. It could be done on your stomach or on your back. I don’t even think it would take that long to do.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Intriguing, but - 02/07/20 06:54 PM

You know, all you subs are really experienced. Professional, not in the paid sense, but you know what I mean and knowing what you want, the type of equipment to be used, etc. For me I've been "restrained" but more through psychological and physical intimidation... and some ropes, chains, etc. I've often told Dominas over the years, especially female body builders by whom I've been scissored, pinned, etc., that "You are the 'equipment.' You don't need 'equipment' to keep me in bondage." Just an alternative view.
Posted by: carter01

Mental Bondage - 02/08/20 03:38 AM

Is "Non Restraint Punishment" another name for "Mental Bondage"?
Whatever the name we may give to it, I really love this kind of games in which the Mistress makes us turn our great devotion to her against ourselves by ordering us to submissively collaborate on our own torture!

It usually consists of instructing us to take a position which makes us very vulnerable to a specific torture activity (with the targeted area brought to the fore and our free hands somewhere far from it) and to keep it whatever happens while she's frenetically torturing us.

Asking us to voluntarily give her full access to our most sensitive parts (typically nipples, balls, ribs...) and to stoically endure this pain from and for her without moving is a good way for her to "test" our devotion and obedience in a sadistic way. Although the sub isn't actually tied and could easily stop the torture by protecting himself, would he really dare to disobey and disappoint his Mistress?

Alternatively to keep them immobile, she may also order us to use our hands to do something else while she's torturing us, such as untying knots on a rope, preparing coffee, massaging/caressing a part of her body, or finishing ourselves if it is the end of the session. (I have already be subjected to each of these little mental bondage games and each time it was great!)

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/09/20 06:45 AM

Oh interesting, I may have to ask a mistress if we can try something like that out. I love being marked up, but beggars can't be choosers!
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/20/20 03:09 AM

We are in the session because we want to be, and bondage and restraining can take a lot of time. Normally I do my best not only not to resist but to cooperate with an activity but sometimes it is physically difficult to do it like in BB after taking a few hits when you need time to recover. When this happens I am unhappy with myself but hey we are human.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session - 02/21/20 10:26 AM

From my point of view I like it both ways, but probably prefer bondage. I did learn a lesson the hard way to restrain (even a well known subs) during heavy pain scenes. I had one regular reach out and grab my hand and my thumb has never been the same. He didn't even realize he had done it. Mental bongage is good but only up to a certain point.