New Years Wishes

Posted by: AspX

New Years Wishes - 12/30/19 05:29 AM

Quote:
"If you pay for it they don't care what you look like so you can eat whatever you want the rest of the time." - Asp_X

Forget the intensely crafted beauty, the amazing outfits that play to our fetish sensibilities, the advanced skill sets, the insane equipment, and having no awkward phone calls / moments the day after... Eating Ho Hos for breakfast and still getting to play whenever I want is worth the money. whistle

Please join me in saying thank You to our wonderful Pro Domme friends and we all hope You have a wonderful new year.
Posted by: Poester

Re: New Years Wishes - 12/30/19 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By AspX
Quote:
"If you pay for it they don't care what you look like so you can eat whatever you want the rest of the time." - Asp_X

Forget the intensely crafted beauty, the amazing outfits that play to our fetish sensibilities, the advanced skill sets, the insane equipment, and having no awkward phone calls / moments the day after... Eating Ho Hos for breakfast and still getting to play whenever I want is worth the money. whistle

Please join me in saying thank You to our wonderful Pro Domme friends and we all hope You have a wonderful new year.

Happy New year to all, but especially to the Dommes who's very presence (existence), and often thankless work, make so many lives better!!

I would not want to live in a world where the powers that be managed to stamp out kink.

May 2020 be Everyone's best year yet!!!

po-po

Posted by: nysubjack

Re: New Years Wishes - 12/30/19 10:44 PM

Hey Asp,

So very well said!

Over the many years, I can honestly say that the vast, vast. vast majority of Dommes that I have met have been incredibly intelligent and gracious women who happily (and skillfully) provided me with experiences that I crave and greatly enjoy.

Almost without exception, they are just damned nice people and I always feel privileged to be in their company.

Thank you to all of the Ladies and I hope that you all have a wonderful New Year!

Re: New Years Wishes - 12/30/19 11:26 PM

Originally Posted By nysubjack
Hey Asp,

So very well said!

Over the many years, I can honestly say that the vast, vast. vast majority of Dommes that I have met have been incredibly intelligent and gracious women who happily (and skillfully) provided me with experiences that I crave and greatly enjoy.

Almost without exception, they are just damned nice people and I always feel privileged to be in their company.

Thank you to all of the Ladies and I hope that you all have a wonderful New Year!

Actually you said it much better, but I was just trying to be a smartass (per usual). I 100% agree with everything you said.

Asp
Posted by: sigma369

Re: New Years Wishes - 12/31/19 03:58 AM

Happy New Year to all
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: New Years Wishes - 12/31/19 05:13 AM

Thank you AspX. Happy 2020!
Posted by: AynsToy

Re: New Years Wishes - 12/31/19 12:09 PM

A "thank you" seems somewhat inadequate when it comes to expressing the gratitude that I feel towards the Dommes that have allowed me the privilege of sessioning with them.

I know that I present somewhat of a "challenge" when it comes to sessions and yet it's never seemed to phase either of the amazing Dommes that I've seen over the past year.

So, I offer a very sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU and hope that 2020 is a very prosperous, healthy and joyful year.

Re: New Years Wishes - 12/31/19 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By DemonVoxx
I know that I present somewhat of a "challenge"

Ain't that the truth...

Maybe, someday... Hopefully soon... They will break you properly and you can be nice and respectful just like me
Posted by: AynsToy

Re: New Years Wishes - 12/31/19 12:21 PM

Originally Posted By AspX

Maybe, someday... Hopefully soon... They will break you properly and you can be nice and respectful just like me

Bwahahahaha .... that's rich! laugh
Posted by: Komodo

Re: New Years Wishes - 01/01/20 04:13 AM

Happy 2020 to all! Especially to those who post!
Posted by: AtlantaDungeon

Re: New Years Wishes - 01/01/20 08:44 AM

We at ATLANTA DUNGEON look forward to seeing you in the new year!

Mistress Ultra Violet Owner of Atlanta Dungeon.

Phone number:404-825-5106 Please Direct All Inquiries To Me. Email:mistressultraviolet@protonmail.com
New Photos: https://www.stlouisdominatrix.com/

MISTRESS AYN

Head Mistress Of FemDom Mansion
Phone number:404-625-8662 No Texts Email:Ayn@MistressAyn.com Website: https://www.MistressAyn.com

King Lexa Returns January 15th - 22nd, 2020

Phone number:949-304-3587 Email:goddesslexarae@gmail.com Website: https://kinglexa.com
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: New Years Wishes - 01/01/20 10:35 AM

Happy New Year to everyone here. Thank you all for the privilege of the interactions I have with you and I look forward to our banter into the 20's.
Posted by: Komodo

Re: New Years Wishes - 01/01/20 01:25 PM

Powerful argument!
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: New Years Wishes - 01/02/20 12:28 AM

What a nice thread. Thank you, Asp, and everyone else.

Happy Arbitrary Marker of Time! wink