Attention Mistress that have clips stores

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Attention Mistress that have clips stores - 12/16/15 09:22 PM

It has come to my attention that a website is actually selling the content of a great number of Mistresses (including mine). They have the nerve to list us as models and post our full clips with our watermark still intact.

I don't really have a problem with torrents or people posting clips they have bought to Hamster and other free sites, but this is actual theft. They are charging a monthly membership fee and it appears they have no original content. I don't want to post the link here because I don't want them to get any free publicity, but if you have a clips store or a content site, PM me here or email me at ayn@mistressayn.com and I will give you the link.

It appears the site is being hosted in the United States, so we should be able to get it taken down.
Posted by: ztrade

Re: Attention Mistress that have clips stores - 12/17/15 07:17 AM

copyright infringement cases are pretty easy to win and the fines are huge by default, like, $50,000 per instance . . . I think you might wish to
1) count the number of clips of yours for sale;
2) using "screenshot" right now to capture that fact for documentation;
3) talk to a copyright lawyer about suing, because you may be entitled to a huge sume and it will pay for some vacations or other fun things . . .