re facesitting and humilitation

Posted by: ztrade

re facesitting and humilitation - 12/12/19 07:54 PM

Of the dommes who do toilet training or sub who see dommes who do . . .

has the domme ever gone from face-sitting to unexpected shit on the face of the guy, without checking much if he was expecting it? I saw a vid that says that is what it is . . .

Of course, you never know for sure how much things are real and how much they are staged!
Posted by: Poester

Re: re facesitting and humilitation - 12/13/19 12:43 AM

Well, if the sub signed up for consensual non-consent... I guess that could be one of the outcomes...
Posted by: future pet

Re: re facesitting and humilitation - 12/13/19 06:02 AM

Originally Posted By Poester
Well, if the sub signed up for consensual non-consent... I guess that could be one of the outcomes...

Only if that were in the consented-to list. I do a lot of c/nc. I have a list of maybes and nos. That one would be a no. But the maybes are fair game.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: re facesitting and humilitation - 12/14/19 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By ztrade
Of the dommes who do toilet training or sub who see dommes who do . . .

has the domme ever gone from face-sitting to unexpected shit on the face of the guy, without checking much if he was expecting it? I saw a vid that says that is what it is . . .

Of course, you never know for sure how much things are real and how much they are staged!

ztrade, I do both FTT and classic face-sitting. The subs I see are into one or the other. Surprise scat would not go over well. sick
Posted by: AspX

Re: re facesitting and humilitation - 12/15/19 01:53 PM

Z,

Because I provide tour support for Dommes I know when they come to Detroit and just being friends with others, I sometimes do get a backstage view of things. I know a lot of Dommes that do brown and have heard a ton of crazy stories, but I have never heard of anyone doing that. Also, considering what Dommes who do brown go through outside of session to insure they can "perform", I don't see them wasting what they have on that (no pun intended).

I hear a lot of complaining about guys wanting to turn facesitting into non-consensual licking/kissing of private areas though. So, although, I have never heard of it happening... It is possible that someone just got pissed and thought "OK motherfucker... Thanks this"