Urethral sounds

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Urethral sounds - 10/23/19 07:18 PM

I love sticking things in guys (and gals for that matter). One of the most daunting things a guy can see is a steel rod sticking out of the end of his cock. It's a sight I love to see and make happen but I can't imagine what it must feel like. I've been told:

It's like getting fucked from the inside.
It stings a bit.
It hurts.
It feels great and I think I am going to cum.
Sorry, Mistress. I came.
An orgasm after sounding is the best.

For those that have experienced this, how did it feel? Is it on your "yes" list or your "hard limits" list.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/23/19 07:41 PM

Happy to share !

My reactions vary on the size of the sound, how deeply it is inserted, and whether or not the Domme has been kind enough to use any lubricant.

If no or little lube has been used, the sound does sting when it is first inserted. Once in, the sound does create a pleasant sensation as the Domme slides it up and down the uretha. Once stretched a bit, the sensation starts to lessen. I think that's why I love it when a Domme goes through an entire set of increasingly thicker sounds, recreating and increasing that sensation of discomfort followed by what I can only describe as jolts of erotic pleasure from the nerves in the uretha.

As for depth, deeper is better to a point. I like it deep and slow. When the sound slides down slowly, to depth that is just short of painfully uncomfortable, and then just as slowly withdrawn ALMOST out of the head of the cock, the feeling really is very pleasurable.

Wash, rinse repeat!

Although I have never been allowed to cum that way, I do believe that it would be possible to do so.

Thanks for asking a great question!
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/24/19 11:00 AM

I get hot just thinking about this. I love being sounded and have had it many times including electrified and vibrating. It’s great combined with other things like nt, bondage, anal plugs, etc. I’d say it alway stings a bit and sometimes hurts a tiny bit but not bad. I love the visual of this , watching the Mistress work the sound in and out or just watching her drop it in and letting gravity do the work.

I’ll I also love the proximity of Mistress and sub during sounds play. I have a huge high heel and foot fetish and the hottest was when a Mistress had me on my back and placed a small low stool over my thighs and sat down on it with her feet right at my head and proceeded to do sound play. Looking up a her and looking at her heels and legs by my head just drove me insane.

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/24/19 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By nysubjack

If no or little lube has been used, the sound does sting when it is first inserted.

I can't imagine no SteriLube being used. Yikes!

Originally Posted By nysubjack
Although I have never been allowed to cum that way, I do believe that it would be possible to do so.

I had been playing around with sounds for several years before it happened - accidentally I might add. Usually it's something that subs endure for Me. I really thought orgasaming with sounds was an urban legend but there I was, sliding the sound slowly up and down and all of a sudden - eruption. It shocked us both. Since then I have had it happen a number of times, but I think you are either one of those guys that can or you aren't. Of course adding stimulation like a vib will get it done, but purely from the sound is actually rare in My experience.

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/24/19 12:52 PM

That sounds like a hot session indeed. Pun intended.
Posted by: slave boy jaime

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/24/19 04:34 PM

Thought i'd share since recently my experiences with urethral sounds have been at the hands of initiator of this thread - Mistress Ayn.

Initially it is the fear of someone putting something inside of your penis. Mistress Ayn made it more terrifying for me - showing me a ridiculously large sound - one that would never physically fit inside of me - and then blindfolding me. The fear level rose, yet Mistress Ayn would never harm a slave with more than s/he could physically take.

Yes, it is like how others have described - like being fucked inside your penis. There can be some discomfort but an expert Mistress and lube generally minimizes the hurt. It is not about pain, for this technique, but about the fear in giving up control and having Someone insert a metal bar into your penis.

i also found the after-effect of having to urinate, which can be a little painful, to be an excellent post-experience.

Safe and sane play can be a prelude to a fearful / satisfying session, one that i hope to repeat again and again.
Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/24/19 04:54 PM

Man, just the visual image of sounding freaks me out. eek

This has always been a hard limit for me, though I have never tried it and therefore am admittedly ignorant to what it's like. Before this thread I thought that sounding was supposed to be extremely painful, I didn't know that it's just a little painful but somewhat pleasurable. Even knowing that though, I think this is one of the few things I can safely say will never leave my hard limits list, if only because visualizing it alone is enough to make me feel faint!
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/24/19 05:19 PM

I am sure it was a hard limit for me at one time but I like edge play and pushing limits. I’m also submissive and open to most things so it fits me. It’s the violation aspect that really turns me on plus it’s still scary as she trys to go bigger. Unfortunately urethra is not very wide so won’t accept a sound beyond the narrowest few sizes
Posted by: marstoy

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/24/19 05:45 PM

So far my experiences with sounding have been fun. I must admit it makes me nervous watching Mistress lube up that fat rod, knowing what she plans to do with it. Then she slowly works it into my urethra and it actually feels kind of neat. Sometimes she controls the insertion and others she just lets it drop down on its own.

I've never cum from sounding and until now didn't even think of it as a possibility. Ah, perhaps a challenge for future sessions.

One thing I have noticed is a bit of minor irritation the first pee I take after sounding. Fortunately Mistress is quite careful with sanitation so I've never ended up with infections or any lasting irritation.

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/24/19 05:55 PM

Abrading the urethra haddens even with lots of lube everything done correctly. That causes the burning most people have with the first one or two urinations. I also think this is why some people report that the first orgasm after feels so good. They like that mild discomfort associated with the orgasm and think it heightens the sensation.

You probably know, but for others reading this - if you don't have an orgasm after sounding, at least drinks lots of water to stimulate urination and flush the area out. It's always a good idea to push all that stuff we pushed in back out.
Posted by: Domina M

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/25/19 02:49 AM

This is so up my alley. The mix of pleasure and a little pain yet all mind-f*ck. Quietly smiling while watching my sub's brain, metaphorically, blow to bits. I could do this all day.

As a side note, (There must be some stupid video of this happening and if I find out who did it, so help me . . .) I keep getting requests to sound someone with the heel of my stiletto. Every time I have to explain that, while I get it incorporates your high heel fetish with sensation play, this is a REALLY bad idea that will certainly lead to time in the ER. Then it is as though I told them Santa Clause is not real.

I swear. I spend so much time talking people out of stupid sh*t.
Posted by: AspX

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/25/19 05:15 AM

Er... I've had that done to me. It was a very thin stiletto that was the same width from tip to top rather than a regular heel that widens as it goes up to the shoe. My thought when she was doing it was of how she must be ruining her heel with the lube rather than some extreme excitement over it.

What was much worse than that was last Saturday when my Chicago Domme turned my cock into a bud vase by shoving the stem of an orange flower in it (this kind of "bright idea" is why I am not the largest fan of doubles). Not sure what that did since she did something much more painful with a sort of bumpy sound that she inserted and then squeezed my cock hard around it (that wss also was an electrical device that was hooked up to a control box). In the end, there was blood (enough so that I threw my underwear out the next morning) and a day of very painful pissing, but no hospital visit.

I like you erring on the side of safety, but there are definitely Dommes who love the act of "sounding" for the humiliation of shoving other things into cocks as well as urethral stretching using proper metal ones.

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/25/19 05:28 AM

Originally Posted By AspX
Not sure what that did since she did something much more painful with a sort of bumpy sound that she inserted and then squeezed my cock hard around it (that wss also was an electrical device that was hooked up to a control box). In the end, there was blood (enough so that I threw my underwear out the next morning) and a day of very painful pissing, but no hospital visit.

Jesus man, that sounds horrible!

This is my fear with play like this, it seems way more risky and scary than average. I can't imagine having blood coming out my cock the next morning, and having peeing be so painful, and stressing over whether or not a hospital visit is needed.
Posted by: AspX

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/25/19 11:28 AM

Yea... it sucked in that way that all painful things Dommes do to you in session suck and I totally get why you wouldn't want to do it.

As for your fear, I had that one of the first times it was done to me. I was pissing blood for 2-3 days and it was extremely painful. For that reason, I put it on my limits list for years. Don't remember exactly what happened to take it off... Probably one of my Dommes pushing limits and doing it but me not having problems after that time.

I have only had bleeding afterwards a few times so I don't think it happens all the time and it was always when the Domme was doing more extreme stuff (like the Domme who decide to do stretching, so we went through almost her entire kit or what happened last Saturday night). However, it is always uncomfortable to piss for a certain amount of time afterwards.. but to put thst into perspective, being uncomfortable from session activities also occurs in relation to other activities like corporal and trampling.

To be honest, it is not an actvity I like at all. However, if a Domme loves doing it then I submit to it for her pleasure and her pleasure in doing it is my reward. That attitude is why I get in the crazy-ass situations I do, but also why Dommes give me such amazing opportunities.

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/25/19 12:37 PM

I dunno. It kind of goes against everything I know about sounding technique. Nothing is to be "shoved." My hand guides the sound as gravity does most of the work. I am uncomfortable with how I could get a good feel from a shoe, even if the heel was thin and rounded.

Guess I play in my comfort zone and don't leave it.

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/25/19 01:09 PM

I completely agree with you here. Doing "crazy things" can be a great hit if they work, but in the case of penile inserts, things can go really wrong when you venture beyond the norm.

Plus I don't see how something organic like a flower stem could ever be sanitized and safe. Obviously Asp's dick didn't fall off, but like you, I would never take that chance.

Regarding the video, at least one of them is out there. Someone sent it to me a few years ago. And there tons of picks with stilettos inserted. As you say, talking guys out of stupid stuff is a large part of what we do.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/25/19 03:57 PM

Asp,

Sounds like a sounding session gone bad. While I have had discomfort while pissing for a few days after a sounding session, I have never experienced bleeding. Anytime blood is involved, their is an obvious elevated risk of infection in that area, and I cant imagine a worse place to develop one.

Perhaps I've just been lucky, but the Dommes I have experienced playing with sounds have been pretty gentle and let the weight of the sound do all the work, sliding the sound up almost out of the cock and then slowly guiding it back down.

Blood flowing from inside my dick.....definitely a hard limit.

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/25/19 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By AspX
However, it is always uncomfortable to piss for a certain amount of time afterwards.. but to put thst into perspective, being uncomfortable from session activities also occurs in relation to other activities like corporal and trampling.

For me, with corporal and trampling it's a bit different, you know where that discomfort is likely coming from and that there's nothing to worry about.
For example, after corporal, sitting might be slightly painful, but I know it's not like my ass is destroyed or anything.
But with sounding you don't really have a way to check. If there's a cut, you can't really disinfect a cut in your urethra, and unless you go to the hospital you can't really know whether or not it's really bad until it's too late.

Sorry, I don't mean to be all negative about a fetish/kink in a thread about enjoying that fetish/kink! I swear i'm not usually a curmudgeon when it comes to BDSM fetishes!

On the opposite end of the "Danger Spectrum" - 10/26/19 03:13 AM

I bought one of these "silicone sounds" a few years ago and absolutely love it.

https://www.mr-s-leather.com/silicone-sound-4-sizes

Technique and safety wise it is much more forgiving than a catheter or metal sound. There is very little chance of scratching/damage. While it does not have the "Holy f*ck! There is a rod sticking out of my dick!" factor, I have a lot of positive feed back on the sensation and when removing it, it stretches and looks even longer--so you have that image.

I sanitise it with pretty harsh hospital chemicals and then lightly boiling water to remove said chemicals. I thought it would fall apart after a few uses, but is still going.

Re: On the opposite end of the "Danger Spectrum" - 10/26/19 01:59 PM

I had been wondering about those. Thanks for sharing.
Posted by: Slv4u

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/27/19 06:40 AM

Originally Posted By AssSniffer1999
Man, just the visual image of sounding freaks me out.
[...] I think this is one of the few things I can safely say will never leave my hard limits list, if only because visualizing it alone is enough to make me feel faint!

I was sounded at my very second session... didn't think of this during the pre session talk. i only gave her admission for trying some electric. And laying spread eagled and cuffed on the bondage table, i was in no position to negotiate... and it was just ok. No big thing, just some curious feelings and a strange vision seeing her penetrate my 'hole'. So, it's not a limit, but not an preferred action in sessions. Later, i experienced this in combination with current - that's a totally different story...
Posted by: BigChasteT

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/27/19 07:39 AM

My Mistress and I have a metal sounding set but we’ve never used it. I think there is a fear of injury on her part. Me being the dumb male, I’m less concerned and would be willing to try it. I do think it is quite the mindfuck to see metal going in and out of the penis. Cumming from that would be humiliating to me. But I do like the CBT and torture aspects of the activity. Of course I’ve fantasized about having cock and scrotum nailed to boards before - so sounding is a step down from that.
Posted by: Smiley

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/28/19 04:04 PM

Sounding is probably one of my favorite activities besides anal play and medical. I enjoy feeling the sensation of the sound sliding down. The only aspect of sounding that I don't really enjoy is e-stimulation. It is probably due to the fact the first time the e-stim seemed to be bouncing the shock and not being consistent. I recall that one minute I would feel it mildly then the next time it would hit me hard enough to the point I would have to grimace in pain. It remained so inconsistent even though the wave that was selected was more of a constant repetitive type. One pro-domme I am currently seeing has used various things including a tuning fork while doing sounding. I honestly enjoy watching bigger sounds being inserted gradually. When I think I couldn't take a larger one, I soon discover that "yup that one fits too". I've often had some residual discomfort but thats usually caused by the depth of the insertion.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/29/19 07:07 AM

I played with a German sub last year who enjoyed giant sounds. I was amazed at the cigar sized sounds he easily swallowed up. He also relished exotic lubricants. His favorites were Vicks vapor rub, and El Yucateco Habanero Xxxtra Hot Sauce.

Any experiences with giant sounds, or exotic lubricants?
Posted by: Jiminhales

Re: Urethral sounds - 10/29/19 01:50 PM

Feels great and I have actually graduated to taking a pinky.