Halloween Kinks

Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Halloween Kinks - 10/12/19 06:02 AM

Halloween is my favorite holiday! There's just something in the air around Halloween that makes me wanna get in the dungeon.

I enjoy dressing up in costume for both dungeon parties, and sessions.

This year I'm torn between a flesh eating zombie John Waters, or perhaps a flesh eating zombie 60s playboy bunny, giant beehive hairdo and all.

How are you celebrating Halloween this year?
Posted by: gimp

Re: Halloween Kinks - 10/12/19 09:11 AM

Not a kink but going to be Pennywise from IT, the 90’s one not the new one this year.

One time when I was with my lifestyle Domme we dressed up as Dominatrix and slave in our real gear. Of course people at the party who didn’t know our lifestyle kept wow this stuff looks real like. My lady even posted a picture of us dressed on Facebook say we can finally be ourselves. People were commenting how funny that it was, but not believing it was real and not a joke.

As for you Ms. Woods I like the zombie 60’s playboy idea.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Halloween Kinks - 10/12/19 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By gimp
Not a kink but going to be Pennywise from IT, the 90’s one not the new one this year.

One time when I was with my lifestyle Domme we dressed up as Dominatrix and slave in our real gear. Of course people at the party who didn’t know our lifestyle kept wow this stuff looks real like. My lady even posted a picture of us dressed on Facebook say we can finally be ourselves. People were commenting how funny that it was, but not believing it was real and not a joke.

As for you Ms. Woods I like the zombie 60’s playboy idea.

That's great fun!
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: Halloween Kinks - 10/18/19 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By gimp

That's funny gimp! I bet it was kinda nice to be out and about in public like that even if just for one day.

My favorite holiday is also Halloween. I usually like scary costumes. This year though I have a Where's Waldo costume. I've thought about wearing wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, and a collar with the costume and going as Where's Kinky Waldo. We'll see if I have the courage to do that. wink