Chastity: How Long Is Too Long?

Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/16/19 05:25 PM

I'm getting almost nonstop requests for chastity training, and keyholding. I'm starting to wonder if being locked up is the number one male fantasy!

I don't do distance training, unless I've seen a sub in my dungeon first. If I did, I won't have time to do anything else.

When a sub comes to me for chastity training, I generally start with three days. I extend the duration for one week, then two. I don't like to keep a sub in chastity more than a month without release, due to health reasons.

I've known Dommes who've kept long term subs locked up for years.

Have you ever been in Chasity?

How long did you remain in the device?

How long is too long?
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/16/19 08:04 PM

This is a subject dear to my heart. I have started doing more chastity play in the past few years, mainly because devices have gotten better and technology makes monitoring and keyholding easier.

I concur with you for the most part about a gradual increase in length but it depends greatly on the sub. As far as what it too long, I definitely agree that an orgasm a month is a requirement. One reason is prostate health as you mentioned and the other is that a sub needs to remember what he is missing. At some point just being locked away offers no challenge. Now, I didn't say it had to be a good orgasm . . . ;-)
Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/16/19 09:20 PM

The longest i've ever done no orgasm chastity caging is 5 days.

I don't know if there is a too long, i'd stay locked up for years if a domme I was attracted to demanded it of me, but i'm obviously not a good authority on that since my record is so small haha.

I've never done too much chastity play mainly because it seems something that's only really conducive to lifestyle play. To do something like that which is meant to be a long-term investment kind of thing with a pro-domme is expensive as hell, i've seen rates of hundreds per week, i'd rather just spend that money on in-person sessions instead, however I do I like to show up to sessions caged though.
Posted by: AspX

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 02:11 AM

Anything longer than an hour is too long

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 02:14 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
devices have gotten better

*James Cagney voice* They ain't built a jail that can hold me, see...

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 02:16 AM

I take that back... Anything longer than 30 minutes is too long
Posted by: gimp

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 04:25 AM

Never done it long term with a Pro Domme. I did have one Domme that used to start the session putting one on and only take it off either for CBT or before the session was over. Of course that’s more chastity play than long term. Only other time was with a lifestyle partner.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 08:25 AM

Do you remember Mistress Brianna from DC? She was something else when it came to chastity. She'd keep her guys locked up for months but, have them come in for a session in which they would have a release through a prostate probe. They got the physical relief and, the "Mind fuck" but, no orgasm joy.

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 09:07 AM

Well, you are "special".
Posted by: gimp

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 10:44 AM

So almost like a ruined orgasm then?

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 11:17 AM

A milking which doesn't feel like anything at all. Complete frustration.
Posted by: teddymishka

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 02:41 PM

I am chaste although I am not locked all the time but I know that I am not allowed to cheat or cum. Recently we started working on milking but I think the ruined orgasms were more fun as we almost got it perfect. Milking these days has left me so incredibly frustrated and I will do what Mistress says just with the hope of a real O (Not going to happen), or a ruined O, but the milking relieves the stress even when it drips out slowly but there is no satisfaction in it. I desperately miss having a real orgasm but I have also found that I am 100% more obedient and will submit to almost anything. It is almost perfect and it has helped Mistress increase my feminization and embracing the fact that I am an owned sissy slut. Now if we could solve the turtle problem I would be locked 24 X 7 and I know Mistress would keep it that way forever, the way it should be. Someday we will get there and She will smile and I will probably cry. LOL
Posted by: slave boy jaime

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 09:16 PM

Ten months ago i took a deep breath and asked Mistress Ayn to be my Keyholder. Besides actually serving Her (and the Ladies at the FemDom Mansion), this was the best decision as a sub i ever made. i can count SIX real orgasms for 2019 so far, with other ruined orgasms as ordered by Mistress Ayn. The Holy Trainer is a wonderful device, passing through airport security with no problem. i am only permitted out of the cage upon Mistress's orders and to orgasm upon command. i would not have it any other way. i am frustrated most of the time - and, yes, a milking (only had one and it was unintended during a gang bang birthday present) is not satisfying at all. My frustration reminds me that i am Mistress Ayn's slaveboy and this pleases Her. And, Mistress Ayn is true to Her advice - i am allowed an orgasm rarely but often enough so that i still remember what i am giving up for my Mistress. Chastity has been a true blessing for me, as administered by my Keyholder, Mistress Ayn. laugh
Posted by: Meredithsrogue

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 09:47 PM

I find Chastity to be addictive and a kink that can push your limits. Submitting to a key holder is a rush. I'm thrilled to see that Mistress Ayn still enjoys Chastity training. I know She would be an amazing Key Holder.

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 11:12 PM

I've wondered who's been holding your key since Mistress Meredith retired. I miss having Her send you to Me. We were quite the duo, She and I.

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/17/19 11:15 PM

If someone is a good boy, he might get one on Thursday . . . but it might be ruined. Who knows.

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/18/19 08:50 AM

+1

Nope.. not jealous of you...

Well..

Maybe a little
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Chastity: How Long Is Too Long? - 09/20/19 04:19 AM

I'd say it was a cross between a ruined orgasm and, a serious mind game.