In Love With Your Domme?

Posted by: MsRoseWoods

In Love With Your Domme? - 09/15/19 08:31 AM

Are you in love with your Mistress? During, and after sessions, many of my subs profess their undying love for me. Do you fantasize about dating or having a relationship with your Domme, outside the dungeon.
Posted by: Slv4u

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 09/15/19 11:48 AM

Shurely, i do fancy my mistress - a lot, but a reality check helps... A kind of friendship could be in reach - but it'll still be based on transactions. It's kind of her job to make men feel welcomed, although they will be treated badly and painfully by her. So: don't invest too much feelings; you're allways be one of many.
Posted by: gimp

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 09/15/19 11:59 AM

Nope can’t say I have. I find them attractive. Love the things they do in a session. Just not interested in a relationship outside the sessions.
Posted by: madman1_rug

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 09/15/19 01:46 PM

Happened to me too after a few years with my Domme, I got treated badly as the years went by. Lesson learned. By the way no money was exchanged and she did treat me as a friend not as a client. Even though I wanted to tribute her and she declined. That was many years ago.
Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 09/15/19 02:15 PM

Not like a romantic love, but certainly a domme crush!
For me it's like being in love but not quite the same. I'm never so intimate with a domme that I fall in genuine love with her, but i've seen mistresses who after sessioning with them I feel butterflies in my stomach just thinking about them.

Unlike normally falling in love though I understand it is strictly a fantasy and not a relationship i'd ever push for in reality.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 09/15/19 03:15 PM

In two cases... very infatuated. But I knew based on my circumstances and the circumstances of both ladies it could never happen.

In both cases I was in deep, deep subspace. In both cases I became a friend, a confidant for their vanilla careers. In both cases I was invited to their homes, shared meals, helped run errands with them both. Again, in both cases I received special privileges and access to them in ways I can’t describe. (With neither lady was I a lover or boyfriend.)

One retired around a decade ago and has a thriving vanilla business. The other is the only Mistress I see, rather sporadically now, and she is basically under-the-radar involved mostly in her vanilla career.

Still... they haunt me. But it was, is, impossible.
Posted by: tabula

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 09/15/19 10:37 PM

I love many Dommes, but I've never been "in love" with any of them.

I lust after them, am enamored by them, I love the worshipful feelings they induce in me and I love the anguished states they draw out of me. Some I have considered friends. And, I love my friends.

I've certainly fantasized about having some kind of relationship with some Dommes outside of formal sessions, but that's doesn't necessarily imply I'm "in love".

Perhaps my definition of "in love" is tainted. Or perhaps it lack a sufficiently rigorous definition upon which people can agree. But, to me it's at least associated with a jealous desire to occupy a unique/special/privileged place in their lives. In some ways it runs opposite to submission where I want to be of service to someone who has no return obligation to give me a central level of attention. I don't need to be their one and only to feel fulfilled in my role. I'm way past being susceptible to feeling jealous; I only want the people I love to be happy.

A pet can love it's master and vice versa. That can be powerful and real and special and meaningful and entirely different from being classically "in love". Just my opinion.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 09/16/19 07:56 PM

Oh my, MsRoseWoods. That is a loaded question and I have enjoyed reading some of the guy's answers.

From my experience it seldom ends well and I discourage the "true love" type of feelings. A Domme Crush is fine. Infatuation is expected and cultivated. We Dommes walk a fine line with our subs' emotions sometimes and it takes an ethical Domme not to lead a sub on for financial gain or some other type of control outside the Dungeon. Just my 2 cents.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 09/16/19 07:57 PM

Very well put.
Posted by: AspX

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 09/17/19 02:06 AM

I have loved several Dommes over the years and each one still holds a piece of my heart. One in particular completely broke all Domme/client barriers and fell in love with me as well... At its peak, our relationship was as much Girlfriend/boyfriend as Domme/sub. However, even in all of those relationships I was poly and still saw other Dommes just as those Women saw other subs.

As for relationships outside the dungeon, I have a lot of those with Dommes but they are more friendships and/or service based rather than romantic.
Posted by: teddymishka

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 09/17/19 02:32 PM

As you know I have loved many Dommes but learned to walk that fine line. As I have grown I have learned to control that love as being more of a service, submission, and surrender love. I love all people but almost every Domme has helped me grow and now I think I have become a good slave. I love my Domme and the fact that She lets me be the real me and She enjoys torturing me, inflicting pain, and sometimes the feelings take me so high that it brings immense pleasure. Two very special Mistresses in Atlanta helped turn my life around and I will always love them for helping me grow and be better. I once thought I was "In Love" and that ended very badly but thankfully it ended and they are history. Now all my relationships are healthy. I serve them the way they wish to be served by me.
Posted by: Phzlover

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 09/19/19 06:24 PM

I am head over heels in love with my domme. She’s everything I could want or ask for in a woman. In my eyes she is perfection. Yes, I’d leave my wife and family if she ever said it’s a mutual thing. But, the realist in me realizes that it’s a one sided emotion and our age difference is huge
Posted by: Komodo

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 10/04/19 03:24 AM

Like being always in love with your mistress, at all times, no matter who she is? Obviously not. But can it happen? It can, but it is not common. A mistress is still a person.
Posted by: Julia Steele

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 10/07/19 09:21 PM

Of the two times a client professed he was in love with me, one turned in to a stalker and the other threatened suicide. No thanks! Now, saying you feel love for your Mistress is a different story. To feel an emotional bond with people you play with intimately on a regular basis is quite normal and a two way street.
Posted by: slave boy jaime

Re: In Love With Your Domme? - 10/11/19 05:12 PM

i was very careful to avoid using the L word for quite a while as i became Mistress Ayn's slaveboy but "i adore You" was simply not adequate, so She hears over and over now that "i love You." But, it was good hear from Her, the last time we played, that: you know that the love a bottom feels for His top is different than what a top feels toward Her bottom. To me that is truly an important distinction. i know Mistress Ayn cares for me and She has expressed this in Her own unique way, but i think it makes Her feel good when i say i love You. She is still in control so it is not the mutual in love relationship and this works for U/us.