Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes

Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/10/19 07:00 AM

My best friend is a Pro Domme in Manhattan. Despite the 115 miles, we get together, and share subs regularly. J and I specialize in different areas. She's a sadist, and strict disciplinarian.

She requires serious subs to undergo pain tolerance training, satisfying Her sadistic tendencies. I enjoy a man's suffering and sacrifice, but employ a more physiological approach.

We believe forcing our subs to serve us separately benefits our training goals. Excluding double sessions, have you ever served two Dommes at the same time. With or without their approval?
Posted by: gimp

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/10/19 07:16 AM

Yes, without them knowing or until they did find out later on which didn’t end too well.
Posted by: Miss Adah Vonn

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/10/19 02:21 PM

Sounds dangerous! You clearly like to live on the edge lol
Posted by: Mistress UV

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/10/19 04:32 PM

I'd like to hear the rest of the story. shocked

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/10/19 07:25 PM

Well I didn’t want to bore anyone with a long story. Anyway I used to see a Domme in my state for a few months. She was a sadist into pain no BS type classic Domme. While I was happy with her I did see another Domme a months later just a little bit in the next state over. She was more sexual fun type gothic Domme. These two dominatrix did know of each other in the business, but did not attend the same parties or run in the same circle. So I started to see them both once a month each. Well it was only a matter of time that gothic Domme saw marks on me that she knew she didn’t put on me and started asking about it. So I told her about my other Domme that I was seeing before her. She took it hard like I wasn’t happy with her sessions which I told her I am, just feel like changing it up at times. So then I figured I’d tell my other Domme about the gothic Domme to which she said why didn’t you tell me about it first I can do those things too. Things just got too awkward so I just stop seeing both. In hindsight I guess I should have just told them both up front about it first.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/10/19 07:38 PM

I'm ancient so I can really say, and it did happen, that I was used as a training sub by the legendary Mistress Belle De Jour twice, once on my third-ever session back in 1973 or '74. I worked a bit, part time, in college, and her sessions were $35 (!) for 45 minutes which was a lot for me back then. I'd call a lot, because she was so seductive on the phone, and she finally ordered me to "Get here today for a session with me and another Mistress!" Flustered, I said, "I barely have the $35 for you." She yelled, "That's fine, just get here anyway!" I got there, it was on East 13th Street in Manhattan, off of University Place, and Belle ordered me around and this Mistress in training (more like a sub) who I wasn't introduced to. The trainee was around for a half hour and then dismissed, but after that I had Belle all to myself for another half hour.

A decade later in the mid 1980s Belle was training a lady around her age at her apartment around East 17th or 18th Street. Again, the tribute was just for Belle but a bit higher... inflation I guess. Belle bailed out after 15 or 20 minutes and another Mistress (a former exotic dancer) who I knew filled in and instructed the trainee about what to do with me.

There were at least three other trainee sessions I was part of in the mid to late 1990s where I was called in, or asked, if I wanted another Mistress in the scene. In all of them the trainee left around halfway through the scene. I wasn't asked for a higher tribute. And I felt good about it since, I guess, the head Mistresses involved trusted me that I was a cooperative sub.

I feel very fortunate. Unique... sensual, erotic memories.
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/10/19 08:57 PM

Having a trainee participate in session is a hot fantasy. Another fantasy is having mistress' vanilla girlfriends drop in on the session and either participate or act as an audience to my humiliation. Unfortunately, I have never had the luck to be involved in scenes like that. If anyone here has stories of vanilla girlfriend involvement in sessions, I'd love to hear them.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/12/19 09:12 AM

gimp,

I find this story both sad and infuriating. Professional jealousy is the worst! As professional Dommes, our subs are clients, not boyfriends or husbands. Why get jealous? Maybe it's my poly lifestyle or the fact that I work with a collective of Dommes, but I don't have any issue with someone seeing another Domme. Many times I recommend it. Most of us in our group work that way. Making a sub feel guilty for seeing another Domme is despicable. All they did was run you off and now they have both lost a client and you have lost two Mistresses that you enjoyed seeing for different reasons. Sad.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/12/19 09:28 AM

Originally Posted By Zingish
Another fantasy is having mistress' vanilla girlfriends drop in on the session and either participate or act as an audience to my humiliation. Unfortunately, I have never had the luck to be involved in scenes like that. If anyone here has stories of vanilla girlfriend involvement in sessions, I'd love to hear them.

I do this often. Some of my reviews include vanillas - although calling any of my friends vanilla is probably a stretch. I think it was the MindFuck called the party favor, but a friend brought a friend to the session and she was delightful. She was as excited as the sub. We were about to use the sub with strapons and her eyes lit up. I asked if she had ever used one and she said no but she would love to try. After a little coaching she was off to the races and I thought she and the sub were both going to have orgasms right there. It was a treat to watch. Incorporating vanillas over the years has been tons of fun.

Another one that comes to mind was having a sub meet me in a strip club. I texted him and told him I was running late. Shortly after a beautiful black woman that had been sitting alone in the club approached him and asked if she could sit with him because he looked like a nice guy and some of the other guys were hitting on her and making her feel uncomfortable. Of course he said yes. After a several minutes she asked him if he "wanted to get out of there"? She said she was going to a party and would he like to accompany her? He struggled with the idea and then it hit him - I had probably set the whole thing up - and I had.

By the way, zinglish, if you want this to happen, ask for it. There is usually a small tribute or gift required. Having friends simply drop in on a session is really a fantasy. If you have a regular Mistress there are ways to do this and still have it be a surprise.

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/12/19 11:06 AM

Well I was young then and this was in the early 2000 time period. They were my first two Pro Dommes at the time so I really didn’t have that much experience at the time. I think they wouldn’t of had a problem if it was one of their own friends in their circle that they knew well, or played with at the same location. Since I didn’t really talk much to them we didn’t really know much about each outside of playing. I really try not to get too personal with any pro Domme as I not interested in anything outside the session.
Posted by: Swordfish

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/12/19 11:59 AM

When I'm between dommes and just slutting around looking for the right one, obviously enough I'm seeing multiple dommes, and none of them know about each other, mostly because I may not even be repeating.

Once I've found a domme I like, and have seen her even a few times, I think we've built a rapport, both put some investment into each other, etc. In that case, I always ask permission to see another pro domme. I have never been told "no" or even got the slightest hint that there's an undercurrent of disapproval.

Note: while a femdom relationship is arguably different than most other professional relationships (to me, there's a more personal component as well), it's still a professional relationship. I do not feel it's wrong on any level, to go see another mistress without telling her (unless we've discussed exclusivity and it's built into our relationship).

So I don't ask permission because I think I have to -- I actually enjoy the dynamics of asking permission. I don't know how the dommes take it, but I offer it in the spirit of "I'm going to see someone else, but you're special, I'd like your approval, and I'd like our relationship to be transparent". The fact is, I am open to exclusive relationships with pro dommes, once I find a special domme I'm not driven by variety, and exclusivity is a dynamic I enjoy in many cases -- she'll have other clients, obviously, but I feel like sometimes when a domme knows I'm exclusive to her, and I treat her especially well, there are experiences she offers me that she might not be offering more casual clients.
Posted by: Jiminhales

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/12/19 02:51 PM

Hell, I have served 10 Dommes at one time if you look at a 6 month period when I was a complete slut. My work territory was 7 states and I basically traveled weekly.
It got costly and I had to slow down.
Posted by: AspX

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/13/19 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By Jiminhales
Hell, I have served 10 Dommes at one time if you look at a 6 month period when I was a complete slut.

What does that say about me and the 18 Dommes in 12 states I saw for a total of 45 different experiences in 2018? I took a lot of time off this ywar but still have seen about about 12 (with only 1 or 2 of those being new to me).
Posted by: AspX

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/13/19 10:03 AM

The easy answer to this for me is yes... The most prolific one was around DomCon NOLA last year when Mistress Ayn, Mistress UV and Goddess Samantha Muscle all had direct (and coordinated) control of me for a couple of weeks and I also sessioned with Ms Vera Virgo and Empress Ming with their consent and coordination. Empress Ming was the last actual session and Mistress Ayn used a Twitter poll to see if I should ve allowed to cum for Her (not surprisngly, the answer was no... F’n Twitter a-holes).

We had previously done something like that with Mistress UV locking me in chastity during our session for Mistress Ayn ti use the next day. This also led into a week long ordered edging and Twittee recap on a daily basis.

As for seeing multiple Dommes, I was much more private about it at the beginning because I didn't want to offend anyone but I have always been up front about my poly nature and have never been collared (even though multiple Dommes currently treat me as being owned by them in some way}.
Posted by: Slv4u

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/14/19 12:08 PM

Half a year ago, i had this kind of setting. I had a session scheduled with my favorite mistress some weeks ago as 2 days prior the session i got a message of her if i would like to have an additional mistress. I would be her very first sub an she would show her the ropes... It was a very fun afternoon, as i realized quite quickly that they were good friends, even roommates and the other girl wanted to follow her in the industry. Nevertheless, it was painful and very degrading, as she was a quick learner and my mistress showed her how 'well' i was trained and what levels of pain i would take for pleasing her.
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/18/19 07:15 PM

Thank you for your information, Mistress Ayn. I admit that I have really taken the initiative to ask for multiple participants or vanilla girlfriends to be present in session. You're right that I should just inquire about the possibility up front.
Posted by: Smiley

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 09/22/19 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
My best friend is a Pro Domme in Manhattan. Despite the 115 miles, we get together, and share subs regularly. J and I specialize in different areas. She's a sadist, and strict disciplinarian.

She requires serious subs to undergo pain tolerance training, satisfying Her sadistic tendencies. I enjoy a man's suffering and sacrifice, but employ a more physiological approach.

We believe forcing our subs to serve us separately benefits our training goals. Excluding double sessions, have you ever served two Dommes at the same time. With or without their approval?

I've done my share of double domme sessions and I honestly have to say unless both are equally strong in their abilities, one will often be the less dominant one in a scenario. I feel that sessioning individually with each domme is crucial in order for a relationship to form between the submissive & pro-domme.
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes - 10/09/19 05:26 PM

I realize this is an older discussion, but since I'm new I'm enjoying reading these forums. smile

Originally Posted By AspX
Mistress Ayn used a Twitter poll to see if I should ve allowed to cum for Her (not surprisngly, the answer was no... F’n Twitter a-holes).

AspX, that is hilarious and accurate (for Twitter).

Originally Posted By AspX
The easy answer to this for me is yes... The most prolific one was around DomCon NOLA last year when Mistress Ayn, Mistress UV and Goddess Samantha Muscle all had direct (and coordinated) control of me

Lucky you! I don't know Mistress UV or Goddess Samantha other than what I've read about them, but being controlled by all three of them must have been an exciting experience.