New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters?

Posted by: AssSniffer1999

New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 09/08/19 07:04 PM

Does anyone know or sessioned with NYC dommes who like facesitting?

Rarely do I ever see it listed as an interest, so I assume most aren't really into it and everytime i've listed it as an interest they usually hurry past it onto other stuff. It's absolutely one of my favorite kinks to be smothered breathless during fullweight facesitting!

It's a bonus if they own a smotherbox/bench.
Posted by: Northstar

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 09/09/19 10:46 AM

Mistress Natalie is one of my favorites.

https://www.mistressnatalie.com/

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 09/09/19 08:14 PM

Have you done a facesitting session with her? Does she have particular equipment for it, like a smotherbox or bed with restraints?

I really want to be able to be able to cross having a multi-hour facesitting torture session off my bucket list, but I imagine a domme needs something built to be sat on for that to be comfortable for multiple hours.
Posted by: ClarityMonroe

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 09/09/19 09:16 PM

I don't really know but I just wanted to drop by this thread to appreciate your screen name.

AssSniffer1999 ...that's just really quality content right there.

It does make me lol and it is just this cozy corner of the internet where pervs name themselves by their desires.

The Mistress who used to advertise in DDI whose name was "Mistress Colonic Cane," comes to mind. It made me laugh too, but I also always thought, "Good for her, for knowing who the fuck she is!"

Carry on.

Lol.

Xo
Clarity

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 09/10/19 04:27 PM

lol, thank you very much!
On this site I feel very comfortable wearing my perverted desires on my sleeve.
Posted by: slvmaximus

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 09/11/19 05:58 AM

Mistress Gemini is simply the best!!
Posted by: EvedLeNashim

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 09/11/19 11:51 PM

Mistress Pomf is amazing. Just sessioned with her the first time last month. Can't wait to be smothered beneath her glorious ass again.
Posted by: madman1_rug

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 09/12/19 12:25 PM

Who is she, link please. Pomf????
Posted by: EvedLeNashim

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 09/12/19 11:44 PM

http://www.mistresspomf.com/

Awesome!!!
Posted by: madman1_rug

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 09/13/19 05:12 PM

She's photogenic and very attractive too. In fact she should play the part as a cast member of the Netflix series Cable Girls. That's who she remind me of. So I see that her main interest is Sploshing and Facesitting. I'm a tramplee and long retired from the scene. Thanks for the link.

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 09/13/19 05:32 PM

I've actually sessioned with her already much earlier this year.
There wasn't much facesitting in that session unfortunately, and what little there was, I wasn't into.

She was great at dishing out pain though! She gave me exactly what I asked for to the point of tapping out, something I rarely ever do.
Posted by: Miss Adah Vonn

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/18/19 01:26 AM

If you still haven't tried a smother bench, we should fix that

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/18/19 09:40 PM

It's definitely still at the very top of my bucket list!
I imagine it'd be difficult to take your smotherbench to NYC though, right?
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/19/19 10:24 PM

If Adah Vohn in in Poughkeepsie you can hop on the Metro North and take a quick train ride up to visit her and her smother bench! Poughkeepsie is the last stop.

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/19/19 10:34 PM

The whole bench is not the most portable, but the smother box itself is detachable and could be brought with me. I did a test run with my smaller suitcase, and it fits! Just waiting for someone to take the offer wink

Do feel free to reach out to discuss further details

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/19/19 10:38 PM

Yes, indeed! It is a beautiful ride—sit on the left-hand side for river views. About an hour and forty-five minutes.
Posted by: AspX

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/20/19 12:48 AM

Originally Posted By Miss Adah Vonn
Yes, indeed! It is a beautiful ride—sit on the left-hand side for river views. About an hour and forty-five minutes.

What kind of twisted/crazy sub would travel an hour and 45 minutes just to have a dream session? (He says on the 5 hour bus ride back to DC from New York... The 2nd of his day just so he could see one of his Dommes who just happened to be visiting close enough to make the trip)

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/20/19 01:46 PM

Aha, see? At that rate, I am a bargain time-wise.

A worthy Mistress is always worth the trip xx
Posted by: Poester

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/20/19 11:03 PM

Hi A.S.

What makes a good face-sitting session for you?

With my particular other proclivities, and although I absolutely love face-sitting, it's nearly always a "gateway drug" for me, with the "olfactory" experience being pretty important.

po

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/20/19 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By Poester
it's nearly always a "gateway drug" for me

LMAO
Posted by: Princess Poison

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/21/19 03:08 AM

Mistrix Sade in NYC is excellent at smothering- I've seen it in-person.

I am not located in NYC but tour the city twice a year and consider full-weight smothering to be a specialty of Mine. It seems so simple but really requires a great amount of intuition and ability to read body language.

I think the question asked above re: what makes a great facesitting session for you is important and valid. I personally prefer to instill fear and panic during smothering by watching My subject closely and going just a second or two beyond the point where panic sets in. It really makes you appreciate that gasp for air so much more!

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/22/19 07:39 PM

For me a large part of it is how ruthless the domme can be in terms of the breathplay aspect of it. Princess Poison's description of instilling panic in her subs is exactly the kind of thing I love! But like you, I also enjoy the olfactory aspect of it greatly (As my username would probably imply lol).

But also another large part of it is how into it the domme seems to be. For example i've sessioned with many dommes who from my perspective seem very into corporal play. They seem like they're enjoying actually dishing out the pain, and some even lose track of time theirselves during the activity!
But with facesitting it's rare to see a domme who is actually into it (And unfortunately for me none of the ones i've sessioned with who i've had very positive facesitting experiences with are actually based out of NY frown ), most seem to treat it as a chore and are quick to rush onto other interests I mention.

So I guess the most important factor to me on "What makes a great facesitter" is how into it a domme can seem!

Re: New York Dommes Who Are Great Facesitters? - 11/23/19 02:41 AM

Originally Posted By Miss Adah Vonn
Aha, see? At that rate, I am a bargain time-wise.

A worthy Mistress is always worth the trip xx

100% agree with that sentiment