Max Down Again?

Posted by: OwwItHz

Max Down Again? - 09/08/19 07:22 AM

Or is it just me? It's been timing out and not connecting for the last day or so. I'm in a hotel this weekend, so maybe it's being blocked somewhere, but I've seen no warnings or error messages.

Anyone else having problems there? It seemed to have picked up a good bit of steam since the "revival" a month ago.
Posted by: Mistress Kiva Krimson

Re: Max Down Again? - 09/08/19 07:55 AM

Originally Posted By OwwItHz
Or is it just me? It's been timing out and not connecting for the last day or so. I'm in a hotel this weekend, so maybe it's being blocked somewhere, but I've seen no warnings or error messages.

Anyone else having problems there? It seemed to have picked up a good bit of steam since the "revival" a month ago.

Not just you, it's Down in Denver.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Max Down Again? - 09/08/19 08:10 AM

Originally Posted By OwwItHz

I don't believe the problem is the hotel. The entire site www.maxfisch.com won't open. That makes me believe the problem isn't just with the Hang. I don't remember the whole site being down during the last bout of problems.

Re: Max Down Again? - 09/08/19 08:23 AM

Thanks for the confirmations. Hope that after all that fuss and flurry, this is only a temporary outage.
Posted by: Mistressnumber1

Re: Max Down Again? - 09/08/19 10:47 AM

I wonder where all the hang apologists are? What, no brilliant synopses about the causation. cry
Posted by: Northstar

Re: Max Down Again? - 09/09/19 01:55 AM

IS SITE DOWN RIGHT NOW ?
maxfisch.com Up/Down Status

Cannot connect to maxfisch.com? Trying opening maxfisch.com but the site is not working and appears offline today? Check issue below if it's down for everyone else or just you!

Server Status
DOWN
Country
United States
Response Time
0 ms
Http Code

Click here to visit www.maxfisch.com

Re: Max Down Again? - 09/09/19 07:11 PM

And he's BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

From what wasn't pinging, it appears that the server was down.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Max Down Again? - 09/09/19 11:11 PM

I'm home here. Max Fisch will always be offline to me.
Posted by: AspX

Re: Max Down Again? - 09/10/19 09:22 PM

+1
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Max Down Again? - 09/12/19 03:29 PM

Funny. Some subjects never go away.