The end of my sandwich days

Posted by: AspX

The end of my sandwich days - 09/06/19 11:51 PM

It hasn't officially happened yet, but I figure that I will no longer be in my fantasy sandwich between Mistress Ayn and Cheyenne by the end of the weekend... However, looking up at them from below is probably proper and a nice view anyways.

I guess I will just have to be comforted by the fact that I get to look up at Mistress Ayn while actively kneeling at Her feet on Monday... *sigh* such is my life...
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: The end of my sandwich days - 09/07/19 01:55 AM

You have a session booked with Mistress Ayn? That is awesome. I am sure it will rock. One of these days, I'd love to go to Atlanta and, film with her. (If she is interested, of course.) I hear Atlanta has a pretty hopping FemDom scene.
Posted by: cbtlover

Re: The end of my sandwich days - 09/07/19 02:58 AM

I'm from Tampa, but I get up to Atlanta often. Mistress Ayn and her crew at Atlanta Dungeon are some of the best mistresses I've ever seen. The clips from Atlanta Dungeon are great, they would be even better with you in them!

Re: The end of my sandwich days - 09/07/19 07:18 AM

Mistress Ayn is awesome as a Domme and we have incredible chemistry. In fact, this board is actually responsible for our relationship.

As much of a slut as I am, I usually dedicate myself to a particular Domme in a city and for Atlanta that was Mustress Ultra Violet (who is also amazing). But, after talking D/s philosophy and joking/playing around on here for about a year I decided we had to meet... And it was mind-blowing even though it was a hotel session in DC rather than at Atlanta Dungeon (which is also going to be the case this time).

At this point, also based on various conversations and ideas born on this board, I have probably seen ten different current, former and affiliated Sisters of Atlanta Dungeon all over the country without ever being disappointed, but coming to AD to see Mistress Ultra Violet or Mistress Ayn (who I now considering to be my co-Atlanta Dommes) always turns into something ridiculous.

As for shooting with Her, if she agrees I know it would be special. As part of my visits with Her, I am generally "forced" to watch and edge to content from aynrules.com leading up to and after being denied in session (posting about it each day on Twitter) until She decides i have had enough (the key being Her deciding i have had enough because i can never get enough M8stress Ayn). So, I have seen a ton of Her clips and that little Texas twang in Her voice while She tanunts and verbalizes on film is not to be missed... Plus the chemistry between those Dommes (i especially love Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha together) just jumos off the screen, so if you add in your abilities as a film maker it might actually melt the hard drives.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: The end of my sandwich days - 09/07/19 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By AspX
It hasn't officially happened yet, but I figure that I will no longer be in my fantasy sandwich between Mistress Ayn and Cheyenne by the end of the weekend... However, looking up at them from below is probably proper and a nice view anyways.

And when you fall out of the sandwich you will find yourself in the No Man's Land between Cheyenne and ericam. Hope you like shrapnel.

Re: The end of my sandwich days - 09/08/19 10:09 AM

Well... I am there now so we shall see but I doubt it will be long before ericam passes me as well
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: The end of my sandwich days - 09/09/19 09:02 AM

I would love that!
Posted by: Komodo

Re: The end of my sandwich days - 09/12/19 03:35 PM

Congratulations! You had a very interesting post earlier I could very much relate to, but I was very busy with a project of my own, so had no time to chat. I am taking a vacation, on return I will post more. All's well that ends well!

Re: The end of my sandwich days - 09/17/19 02:21 AM

See what happens Cheyenne... Ya pass me up and Domina.ms takes the "Top Posters" box away

You should think about that young Lady *waggking my finger because I know I am a thousand miles away and can get away with it*