Collecting “Samples” from slaves

Posted by: Jiminhales

Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/19/19 08:49 AM

Over my many years I have run into a few Dommes who collect “Sample” from slaves for later use. Other slaves, have you run across this or Dommes is this a common practice?
Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/19/19 09:06 AM

Dommes who collect "samples"?
What does that even mean? Sounds really weird!

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/19/19 09:09 AM

Some slaves are forced to consume. Those that don’t get their cum collected.
Posted by: gimp

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/19/19 11:15 AM

Oh I thought you were talking about a swab test. Never heard of this practice.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/19/19 11:39 AM

Hello jiminhales,

I wouldn't think it is a common practice. I have collected issue from slaves and kept it frozen for their next visit, but I don't have slaves consume other slave's issue. That would be unsafe unless I had seen recent STD test results from the giver. Freezing and exposure to air might kill the nasties but I don't know and wouldn't want to take the chance.

As a side note, I had a wife collect her husband's cum (it was her idea) for weeks and he presented Me with a about a third of a cup of frozen "custard" that Mistress Harley and I made him eat throughout his session. It's all documented on the dreaded Twitter somewhere.
Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/19/19 12:01 PM

Ohhh, okay, for some reason when you said collect "samples" I thought that you were talking about someone keeping blood or hair samples of their subs for some reason.

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/19/19 12:29 PM

I do understand the risk and I was wondering the other day whatever happened to the Domme I saw 20 years ago who had about 20/Samples in the freezer. Her attitude is if the slave didn’t eat it she saved it for others to consume.
Hey, we all have our little kinks. If you told me 20;years ago what I ended up doing I would have said you are nuts.
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/19/19 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Hello jiminhales,

I wouldn't think it is a common practice. I have collected issue from slaves and kept it frozen for their next visit, but I don't have slaves consume other slave's issue. That would be unsafe unless I had seen recent STD test results from the giver. Freezing and exposure to air might kill the nasties but I don't know and wouldn't want to take the chance.

As a side note, I had a wife collect her husband's cum (it was her idea) for weeks and he presented Me with a about a third of a cup of frozen "custard" that Mistress Harley and I made him eat throughout his session. It's all documented on the dreaded Twitter somewhere.

This is a very hot kink. I have a fantasy where the domina collects my sample in order to submit it to a centralized slave registry.

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/19/19 01:47 PM

Yes, there is something very hot about contributing for someone else’s consumption.
Posted by: subjohn

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/19/19 02:59 PM

That does sound hot. I just wouldn't want to be on the receiving end. lol
Posted by: Domina M

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/20/19 03:25 AM

Not my thing nor have anyone I know who does it. I don't doubt it exists, though in my 20+ year run I have only had two guys comment on this. One session many many many years ago when I was renting from the Nutcracker Suite in NYC the guy complained bitterly that there was not "enough cum" on my boots from other slaves for him to clean. (Spoiler, there isn't any. I clean my boots for, you know, hygiene.) I have a local here who calls every so often to ask about "my supply" of client cum.

I spend an excessive amount of time trying to keep everything clean and avoid all possible ways of cross contamination. I think I will pass on cups of frozen jizz next to my ice cream. I don't feel it is all that healthy in reality.

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/20/19 08:20 AM

I have heard the I don’t want a container of cum sitting in my freezer before. Usually for me it has come from a slave who just sessioned withthevDomme and she collects it to feed me.
One time I had a Mistress who really got into it. She wanted to see how extreme I would go. My appt. was set one week in advance. She had 4 local slaves contribute daily and kept it frozen. That along with some slaves she sessioned with.
It was a lot.

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/22/19 03:17 PM

I did not mean to freak anybody out with my last short story. It happened. No regrets. I will never do it again.
The beer afterwards tasted funny. Not good.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/22/19 03:28 PM

Did it look like this?
https://twitter.com/MistressHQuinn/status/959537584631316481
Posted by: gimp

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/22/19 03:40 PM

I’ve watch too many crime stories on the ID channel to leave something like that in someone else’s hands.
Posted by: Poester

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/22/19 04:12 PM

lol.. with chianti
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/23/19 01:46 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

It is amazing what one can find on Twitter. LOL!

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/23/19 07:43 AM

Love it. The one I had looked a little like that. Not as thick looking.
Consumed it very quickly as I really didn’t want to think about what I was doing.
Like when you do a shot of tequila.

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/23/19 09:51 AM

lol

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/23/19 09:53 AM

Hi Mistress Ayn. All I can say is yuk. Was that all one persons cum or was it collected from multiple slaves?

Re: Collecting “Samples” from slaves - 08/23/19 10:17 AM

It’s not going into their hands.