Vice.com on penis size

Posted by: alex

Vice.com on penis size - 08/14/19 03:29 PM

Enjoy!

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mbmav3/why-tiny-dicks-might-come-back-into-fashion
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/14/19 08:53 PM

I am pretty sure the guy who wrote this, Mark Hay, has a tiny dick.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/14/19 11:01 PM

A small penis is a perfect penis! I love a man who truly doesn't measure up.
Posted by: BDSAIME

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/14/19 11:07 PM

How's that, if I may ask?
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/15/19 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
A small penis is a perfect penis! I love a man who truly doesn't measure up.

Be still my heart!
Posted by: Domina M

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/15/19 04:08 AM

Sorry to ruin my "SPH cred," but I am not a size queen. I could not care less about penis size.

Be more than your penis.

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/15/19 05:53 AM

I'm a SPH fan. In my experience most men's self-esteem is directly related to penis size. The smaller the penis the more diminished a man's importance to women.

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/15/19 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By Domina M
Sorry to ruin my "SPH cred," but I am not a size queen. I could not care less about penis size.

Be more than your penis.

I think that a lot of men hope/fear that women objectify them on the basis of their penis size, because men certainly objectify women based on physical attributes. It's probably the basis of a lot of misunderstandings.
Posted by: Domina M

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/15/19 01:30 PM

Yes men do objectify the physical.

Actually a lot of the basis of my verbal humiliation is turning that kind of stuff around. When I was younger I always wondered why guys would say the things they do. I thought, "Who would ever like that?" Found out, it was you (meaning men in general).

Of course ALL of this is generalisations, but you get it.
Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/15/19 02:03 PM

Quote:
I think that a lot of men hope/fear that women objectify them on the basis of their penis size, because men certainly objectify women based on physical attributes. It's probably the basis of a lot of misunderstandings.

It's not as though women don't also objectify men based on physical attributes though. For example women are very open about height preferences.

I've actually wondered about that, actually. How often do short men ask for height humiliation in sessions?
It's something on my list of things to ask for in a session, i'd need to session with a mistress taller than me first though.

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/16/19 09:06 PM

Yes certainly, height is a preference for a lot of women. However, it seems to me that many of women's preferences tend to be somewhat idiosyncratic ("I like the shape of his hands"), or other preferences that leave a lot of men perplexed.
Posted by: DommeLynx

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/17/19 11:24 AM

Ehh, size doesn't matter when it's locked away in a cage wink
Posted by: gimp

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/17/19 06:20 PM

LOL so true
Posted by: tabula

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/17/19 08:58 PM

But what about when it's a target for torture?

Does bigger mean
... an easier target for a whip?
... more surface area for clamps?
... easier to bind?
... more nerve endings to send signals of pain?

Might smaller mean
... less in the way for ball busting?
... harder, and therefore more rewarding, target for a whip?

As a masochist, I'm especially curious about the opinions of the more sadistic among us. smile
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/20/19 03:15 AM

When it comes to SPH, most of my clients/video slaves who where into this, were actually well endowed. I found that my clients/video slaves who were embarrassingly small, didn't seem to notice or, care. Have you seen this with your clients?
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/20/19 05:11 PM

Hi Cheyenne,

I haven't really noticed them being particularly well endowed but I would say a lot of them are average, certainly not super small. Maybe if it's a reality it hits a little too close to home. smile

Your post reminded me of a hilarious story in Claudia Varin's book The Art of Sensual Female Dominance. She tells of a SPH session where she decides to start the session sporting a huge strapon only to find when the sub enters the room has an even larger member.

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/21/19 04:32 AM

LOL. Great story.

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/21/19 04:59 AM

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
When it comes to SPH, most of my clients/video slaves who where into this, were actually well endowed. I found that my clients/video slaves who were embarrassingly small, didn't seem to notice or, care. Have you seen this with your clients?

I have noticed the same phenomenon. You have to be a first rate actress to pull off convincing SPH with a raging nine inch penis. wink

My lifestyle subs are a different group altogether. They tend to have below average penis size, three-five inches is common.

My most loyal, and faithful sub has a micropenis. The tiny thing actually retracts into his body, unless it's erect.

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/21/19 05:12 AM

You have to be a first rate actress to pull off convincing SPH with a raging nine inch penis.

Yes. I've been there too. lol.
Posted by: Poester

Re: Vice.com on penis size - 08/21/19 05:38 AM

That's definitely not a trope or urban legend. Yes, I know the eclectic crowd I'm writing to, but in many cases a minimum height requirement is set in stone, for a partner.

po