Welcome Everyone From The Hang

Posted by: DominaAdmin

Welcome Everyone From The Hang - 07/30/19 03:05 PM

Welcome to the Buzz! We are glad to have you.

Max Fisch is our Sister site, both were founded way back in the late 90s. We are sure many of you who have been around for awhile know Domina.ms was created so Dommes could build mini-sites to be listed on maxfisch.com.

If you are familiar with the Hang you should feel right at home. If you have any questions please contact me, DominaAdmin.

Everyone is encouraged to express their opinion, report the latest news, write a review, post your travel plans, ask a question, list your new website and recent content.

Have fun and be sure to invite your friends!

Sorry for my double post. eek
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Welcome Everyone From The Hang - 07/30/19 04:46 PM

While checking to see what of MaxFisch could be found on the Internet Archive, I took a look at Domina.ms from the early days when it was little more than a domme directory.

Oh, the memories!
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Welcome Everyone From The Hang - 07/30/19 04:47 PM

Thank you very much. It is good to have alternatives and two sites are better than one. It seems that MF will continue to exist for a while. Personally I plan to use both sites. It was very good to know that at least the active users could still connect to each other. I suspect that this time the people who joined will be in no hurry to leave this site unlike last time.