Question For Foot Fetish Fans

Posted by: Cheyenne

Question For Foot Fetish Fans - 07/24/19 01:13 PM

Like most women, I adore having my feet worshiped. All ladies, vanilla or, kinky, like nice shoes and, boots. Foot jewelry is romantic. When I am in the jungles of Costa Rica, I wear hiking sandals. You just have to. My feet get sun tan striped. As producer of FemDom videos, I wouldn't want to film a lady with striped feet. As an every day foot worship fan, I think it is pretty cool...especially with a top notch, french pedicure. Your thoughts? High arches? Even toes? Sun tan stripes? Ect.
Posted by: iserveGoddesses

Re: Question For Foot Fetish Fans - 07/24/19 04:32 PM

Yes, Yes, and Yes! This time of year, i love toes peeking out of sandals. While colors are great, a French pedicure is such a wonderful surprise. i so want to be on my knees, worshiping feet as if they are my life source.

Thinking about feet reminded me of a game i played when i was a teenager. i haven't thought about it in years. I would page through a magazine- sometimes it might be a Playboy or Penthouse I found in my bother’s room or it might be my mother’s copy of Redbook or Ladies Home Journal. Either way, I paged through looking at every picture of a woman. If I could see her feet, I kissed the them on the page, thanked her out loud, and got to stroke five times. If their feet weren’t in the picture I counted to ten while looking at the pic, thanked her & moved on. I wasn’t allowed to touch myself unless there were feet in the picture. If I touched myself when I wasn’t supposed to or looked ahead, I lost a stroke or had to count 5 extra counts. Often I would lose 3 or 4 or all of my strokes. It was a game of building frustration. I can remember putting the magazine in the bathroom floor and playing this game on my knees, usually ending without release. Memories of my childhood.
Posted by: Goddess Lilith

Re: Question For Foot Fetish Fans - 07/24/19 05:01 PM

Why not? There's so many foot fetish vids these days, it doesn't hurt to do something unique! Have fun with it smile

Re: Question For Foot Fetish Fans - 07/24/19 05:12 PM

OMG! You are a bigger perv than I am. :-)

Re: Question For Foot Fetish Fans - 07/24/19 05:14 PM

Well, it is going to have to work. It will take a few months for the sandal stripes to wear off. ;-)
Posted by: iserveGoddesses

Re: Question For Foot Fetish Fans - 07/24/19 07:11 PM

Well, isn't that just the best compliment!

Re: Question For Foot Fetish Fans - 07/24/19 08:22 PM

:-)
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Question For Foot Fetish Fans - 07/25/19 12:08 AM

Wow, that qualifies as a serious foot fetish. Thanks for sharing.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Question For Foot Fetish Fans - 07/25/19 09:41 AM

Absolutely. I know plenty of guys that think tan lines are hot, so why not on the feet too? Especially with the French manicure . . . slowly stripping off your sandals . . . I see a cip in that!

Re: Question For Foot Fetish Fans - 07/25/19 09:51 AM

So, I am rocking it? Not too bad for an old lady. lol.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Question For Foot Fetish Fans - 07/25/19 11:14 AM

You are never too old to rock it! And congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I just read about that here. A tropical wedding sounds spectacular.