Appreciation for Prodommes

Posted by: Soapy

Appreciation for Prodommes - 07/21/19 07:06 PM

A welcome safety valve that others in past ages simply did not have.
Posted by: tabula

Re: Appreciation for Prodommes - 07/21/19 09:10 PM

Agreed Soapy,

I don't know if it was nature vs nurture, but I know I didn't simply choose to have these submissive and masochistic desires whose public airing would render me a pariah in vanilla society. I'm extremely grateful to the professional female dominant sadists that allow me to express myself and fulfill these needs rather than live a life full of pent up unhealthy repression. I owe you my sanity and my gratitude.

Thank you.
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Appreciation for Prodommes - 07/22/19 06:36 AM

Yep, it would have sucked to have been born 1890 or North Korea where you couldn't have done anything about it.
Posted by: DommeLynx

Re: Appreciation for Prodommes - 07/22/19 11:31 AM

It's the people that appreciate us that makes Prodomming such an amazing, intimate, and fun experience smile Thank you as well.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Appreciation for Prodommes - 07/22/19 08:05 PM

There are a great many things that I appreciate about Pro Dommes. Over the years I have learned that the most successful, long term Dommes are first and foremost incredibly creative and intelligent. The creativity applies to their ability to plan and execute fantastic sessions that keep their clients coming back for more and the superior intelligence is typically evident in how they run their businesses.

Not suggesting that these are the only qualities necessary (courage is a given) but any woman aspiring to be a successful long term independent Domme absent these qualities will, IMHO, face a difficult challenge.

One final important note. I don't think that any Domme would succeed without a fantastic work ethic.
Posted by: subduedbyHer

Re: Appreciation for Prodommes - 07/22/19 08:26 PM

I don't think I can improve on your response, Jack, so I'm not going to try. smile

Agree 100%
Posted by: Poester

Re: Appreciation for Prodommes - 07/23/19 12:42 AM

THIS
Posted by: Poester

Re: Appreciation for Prodommes - 07/23/19 12:42 AM

+1000
Posted by: Mme Veronica

Re: Appreciation for Prodommes - 07/24/19 04:44 PM

Thank you so much for posting this, Soapy. You're a class act.

I have been a pro-Domme since 2008 and appreciate all of my many wonderful clients, but also fun people like you who I've met through the scene.

Much love.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Appreciation for Prodommes - 07/30/19 09:23 PM

Thanks for this, Soapy. smile

I'm not sure how aware our clients are of everything that goes into what we do, including the sometimes great legal risk we face.

Some Dommes are risking losing everything -- relationships, children, family, house, other jobs, freedom -- to provide spaces for people to just express their kinks.

So the next time some of you want to complain about our tribute, please think of this.
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Appreciation for Prodommes - 07/31/19 01:03 AM

I think this is what motivates us all to be on these sites. As much as I like to talk to you guys, left to ourselves this would be a claustrophobic experience.