All Hail Mistress Ayn

Posted by: AspX

All Hail Mistress Ayn - 07/12/19 03:26 AM

It just needs to be said every once in a while...

Re: All Hail Mistress Ayn - 07/12/19 05:19 AM

There were times when the capital city for bdsm in the U.S. was in other places, including Detroit (Mistress Michelle Peters), Columbus, Ohio, Philadelphia (Mistress Renee), Hollywood and New York (Belle du Jour). Is Atlanta, Georgia that place now?
Posted by: wllwrk4spankings

Re: All Hail Mistress Ayn - 07/12/19 06:43 PM

Atlanta has acquitted itself well in the BDSM scene: PEP, Sanctuary of a Dark Angel, 1763, and...now...the Atlanta Dungeon.

Mistress Ayn is a class act. I have not (yet) had the privilege of kneeling before Goddess Samantha or Mistress Ultra Violet, but they are also legends in their own right. And they represent ATL splendidly at national events like DomCon.

So, is Atlanta the new focal point of BDSM? On par with New York, San Francisco, or LA? Who knows. But it's going to be a contender...
Posted by: The Thomas

Welcome Back - 07/12/19 07:15 PM

I was starting to worry that you had turned shy or something
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: All Hail Mistress Ayn - 07/15/19 06:52 PM

Awww, thanks asp. you have been missed. Hopefully seeing you come out of your hiatus to say hello means we have hope of seeing you back in action again.
Posted by: BiSlaveBoy

Re: All Hail Mistress Ayn - 07/17/19 04:48 AM

Agree entirely. Mistress Ayn is truly wonderful. She has just introduced me to this forum, for which I will be eternally grateful.