Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc....

Posted by: Julia Steele

Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/28/19 09:00 PM

Do you have a favorite CP implement? I have lots of specific reasons why I enjoy using each different implement, and I want to hear yours.
Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/28/19 11:14 PM

My favorite is personally any kind of whip.
I love the sounds they make and the marks they can leave all over my back and the sides of my body.
Posted by: second try

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/29/19 02:49 AM

The most important instrument is the Lady's mind.

I hate CP. I love CP when She is intensely into the scene, and feverishly employing the instrument in a "I can't stop myself" whirlwind of motions up front and personal. Her intensity is in Her eyes and kinetically connected to Her arms. She may strike with Her hands alone, or with small objects like hair brushes, ping pong and other paddles, belts and domestic items. What's most important to me is that She's comfortable with Her weapon of choice. it is natural for Her and She keeps swinging repeatedly without losing Her rhythm. Whips do nothing for me.

A CP session which works for me is one which starts out with soft almost incidental hits, works up rapidly to harsh painful strikes which I am begging Her to stop, and then gradually becomes refreshing like a rainfall on a humid day. I am thinking I love this Woman, there is no punishment I would not accept from Her, and She is transitioning to sensual touches.
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/29/19 06:00 AM

As a 100% purebred spanko, there's nothing better than a bare hand. And nothing like a disciplinarian who can keep up a hand spanking for a half-hour session. There are some who really enjoy it. And others who don't.
Posted by: Swordfish

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/29/19 08:44 AM

Partially because I enjoy the greater intimacy, and partially because my pain tolerance isn't super high, bare hand is my fave!
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/29/19 07:42 PM

Nice topic for discussion, thanks for posting the question.

My favorite is the flogger. Feeling the stands as they land on my back or ass creates an extremely deep subspace for me. Hearing that heavy "THUD" as the flogger lands is such a sexy sound, for me, my favorite is a fairly heavy leather flogger. Paddles just scare the crap out of me, that stingy burning sensation doesn't give me the same sort of cathartic rush. Also, with the flogger, I can better control my breathing and I just lose that breath control with a paddle.

For pure masochistic pleasure, nothing beats a signal tail whip but that is not something I can handle for very long.

Again, great question, thanks for the post!

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/30/19 09:03 AM

Floggers are one of the most fun implements. So many different types, so many different techniques to swinging, so many different sensations than can be delivered... I love the endless possibilities!

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/30/19 09:08 AM

I mostly like bare hand spanking when I'm doing OTK, which goes with the intimacy theme, and when I'm having my way with the strap-on. How can you not love the sound of a bare handed smack on the ass????

As to your pain tolerance comment- I have witnessed some women give a brutal hand spanking, but I am not one of those. My hands are delicate, and I don't like them to get hurt, lol.

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/30/19 09:11 AM

It depends how hard the spanking would be. I definitely wouldn't enjoy delivering a hand spanking for 30 minutes if the intensity of the smacks was too hard. Your ass is supposed to hurt, not my hand.
Posted by: Swordfish

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/30/19 09:28 AM

Originally Posted By Julia Steele
My hands are delicate, and I don't like them to get hurt, lol.

Your hands are a perfect match for my ass! Cue the "if I ever make it to Atlanta" pitch smile
Posted by: tabula

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/30/19 09:44 AM

I know several people have said hands. My favorite implement is a variation on this, fists. I enjoy being used as a punching bag. Being punched in the chest, abdomen and balls with both hands and feet bound, so there is no chance to curl up and hide can be such an intense experience. The bruises the next day can be great reminders as well.

I enjoy the classic implements as well (e.g. canes, whips paddles). But there is something so primal about a sadistic Domme using her hands to deliver the pain she wants to unleash and I yearn to receive. It can make me feel a deep connection.

Knees and feet are a close second. smile

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/30/19 04:46 PM

I know how you feel. I have two favorite whips that I love using just for the sound they make on contact with flesh. Mmmmmm.....

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 06/30/19 04:47 PM

Thank you for this very interesting reply!
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 07/01/19 06:01 AM

Originally Posted By Julia Steele
It depends how hard the spanking would be. I definitely wouldn't enjoy delivering a hand spanking for 30 minutes if the intensity of the smacks was too hard. Your ass is supposed to hurt, not my hand.

I don't judge a spanking by the intensity, it's about how the total experience. works. When I recommend a spanker, there's always someone who asks "Can she give a really hard spanking?" and I try to explain what's hard for you might be love taps for me, or it might be darn near unbearable.

I don't feel that I'm getting my money's worth if, after three minutes with a hairbrush I'm ready to crawl out of my skin and run for safety. Fortunately, I've found a few who can deliver a satisfying hand spanking in half an hour and we both have a good time.

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 07/01/19 09:51 PM

Knees and feet... YES! Now you're talking.
Posted by: Domina M

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 07/02/19 03:04 AM

I agree with the bare hand, it is always at the ready.

Having said that, I love a good, well-weighted flogger. I can create a wide range of sensations and intensity with one good flogger.
Posted by: second try

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 07/02/19 03:17 AM

Domina M is no newbie, something is wrong with the Classifications. She is also a Lady who certainly knows Her way with punishment delivery devices.

Many years ago, I was a regular with Mistress Chloe in NYC, and She sent me to see Domina M to learn better bdsm manners. I forget the details of the session, except for two things: She is amazingly beautiful; and two, She found a reason, cause, to suddenly grab me by the hair on top of my head and drag me down a short staircase (maybe three or four steps) in the middle of Her Domme space. I was not hurt by the maneuver, but I was shocked to the recognition as to how little control a sub has as to his outcome when submitting to a real Mistress.

Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... - 07/02/19 05:51 AM

I believe the classifications relate to how many posts one has made on this board. It has nothing to do with skill set.