Getting the Ladies back

Posted by: Soapy

Getting the Ladies back - 06/15/19 03:04 PM

Most prodommes long ago left The Hang being chased away by disrespect allowed to happen by lack of moderation.

The Buzz lost its prodommes by frequently going down. It looks like the deal with their host has stabilized.

So, how can The Buzz get the prodommes to come back?
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Getting the Ladies back - 06/15/19 03:36 PM

I wish I knew soapy. I had almost given up on this board and then it started to get activity due to the troubles with MF. This board has the best possibility of being a viable replacement to MF because it is moderated and I have seen the administrator edit and chastise those that are abusive or act like trolls.

I have asked some of my Domme friends to contribute here but they just aren't interested. Or they will post once and then disappear mainly because there is a lack of activity. I am going to try tweeting about conversations going on here but if people click in and nothing is going on they won't stick either.

Thanks for bringing this up soapy, and ny other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

The board IS MODERATED - 06/15/19 05:46 PM

Thanks for confirming that this place is moderated.

That should make it attractive to the prodommes to give a try or another try.

The disrespect for both dommes and women drove the bulk of them off The Hang long ago.

Thanks for trying to bring people in to.

Hey, you can cut and paste without having to do any tricks to keep your post from disappearing!
Posted by: jacky b

Re: The board IS MODERATED - 06/16/19 12:11 AM

So glad many people are migrating over here! Max is collapsing!
Posted by: Domina M

Re: Getting the Ladies back - 06/17/19 02:39 AM

There was a certain poster here--that had managed to be banned on Max--that kept me from checking it out. He just irritated me so much, I lost taste for the Buzz. Max was just the normal trolls, which I am used to seeing. I don't see him so, perhaps I can spend some time here.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Getting the Ladies back - 06/17/19 09:35 AM

Yes, he was a pain. Hopefully he's forgotten all about us here.
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Getting the Ladies back - 06/18/19 03:21 PM

Very glad to see you here, Domina M. Your posts are always informative and well thought out.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Getting the Ladies back - 06/23/19 06:14 PM

Moderation is a big deal. There's always going to be people who can't behave themselves and who will ruin it for anyone else.

Then, put the welcome mat out and talk about interesting, useful, and fun topics. smile
Posted by: Julia Steele

Re: Getting the Ladies back - 06/27/19 03:14 PM

I used to moderate my own board on Max Fisch back in it's heyday (back when Renee had her own board). I haven't even looked at the hang in YEARS. It just was no longer fun dealing with the trolls. I just registered here, so we'll see how that goes.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Getting the Ladies back - 06/28/19 07:54 AM

Julia Steele, I'm glad you decided to register here. It sounds like you have a world of experience. I'm looking forward to your insight. I believe this board has a lot of potential.

MRW

Re: Getting the Ladies back - 06/28/19 07:55 AM

Thank you very much!

Re: Getting the Ladies back - 06/28/19 05:07 PM

Welcome.

Re: Getting the Ladies back - 06/28/19 05:07 PM

Welcome back.

Re: Getting the Ladies back - 06/28/19 08:55 PM

Thanks! I haven't done the message board thing since I left Max oh so long ago...