DOMME WARNING - Hotel Room Pictures/Selfies

Posted by: AspX

DOMME WARNING - Hotel Room Pictures/Selfies - 02/21/19 07:25 PM

While running a set of ads for a particular Domme on my DommeTravel Twitter account, I was contacted by her asking that I don't use a particular pic because it showed a hotel room. Thought she was being paranoid but just came across someone talking about this and apparently it is something all Pro Dommes should be aware of:

Here are a couple of Twitter threads speaking about it:

Danny Cruz

Lorelei Lee

Re: DOMME WARNING - Hotel Room Pictures/Selfies - 02/22/19 09:34 AM

I want to clarify that this is being marketed as a "consumer" app to get "average people" to help in the fight against "Sex Trafficking" by crowd-sourcing the compilation of hotel room picture data for comparison against hotel room pictures/selfies used by "sex workers".

The "Privacy Policy" was basically included to show that they are very cognizant of the privacy of the people using their app while specifically targeting the violation of yours.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: DOMME WARNING - Hotel Room Pictures/Selfies - 03/03/19 03:35 PM

This insanity just never ends, does it? Thanks for the heads up. I often post pics from hotel sessions but I don't think I will after reading this.

Re: DOMME WARNING - Hotel Room Pictures/Selfies - 03/03/19 09:01 PM

Unfortunately, no it doesn't and I am sure that it is just being overly paranoid... but, being paranoid means the bad thing that some a-hole might do isn't available to them to do it.

IMOPO *In my own paranoid opinion*, Cost/Benefir analysis is always the best bet when it comes to stuff like this.