Looking for reviews on academic dominas in NYC tristate area

Posted by: Howie OWIE!

Looking for reviews on academic dominas in NYC tristate area - 11/08/23 06:38 AM

Seeking reviews or recommendations on academic dominas in NYC tristate area. Not as a fetish for academia but truly involved in academia. My former mistress with psychology Phd is no longer taking sessions. I can across Maxine at Donatella's as she has a wonderful thesis on comedic theory but I'm not sure if this is my cup of tea. Also I can't find any reviews of her.
Posted by: Chi61

Re: Looking for reviews on academic dominas in NYC tristate area - 11/09/23 08:09 PM

Have never sessioned with her, I just follow her on X fka Twitter but she sounds right up your alley.

https://doctrixsnow.com/
Posted by: palmer

Re: Looking for reviews on academic dominas in NYC tristate area - 11/11/23 03:37 AM

She would be the first I would think of too as it's part of her branding. Danielle Blunt, from her own published bio, has an MA in healthcare, I believe, and. publishes in academic journals. And on her front page The Villanelle says she's pursuing an MA. (Maybe in literature.) I am sure there are quite a few others.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Looking for reviews on academic dominas in NYC tristate area - 11/20/23 04:22 PM

I find that guys who ask these types of questions are just doing it for their own fetishistic entertainment rather than because of a sincere interest in finding a Domme to session with. I think they like the attention they get.

In the event you're one of the few is sincere, I have a BA in Psychology and worked on an MA in Clinical Psych.