New shoes and foot fetishism

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

New shoes and foot fetishism - 11/15/15 11:40 AM

Last week a new pair of Christian Louboutin shoes arrived in the mail from a foot slut that serves Me in the D.C. area. I guess he got tired of My trampling his junk with the Jimmy Choos he gave Me a couple of years ago. Anyway . . .

It made Me wonder, for you foot fetishists (not shoe fetishists - that's different), is the shoe important to you? I will say that high end pumps smell different from ordinary ones. They smell of high end leather, the way shoes used to smell before they were made in China with man made materials.

What say you?
Posted by: Anotherpet4MsAyn

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 11/22/15 10:33 AM

Mistress Ayn,

i think it is important. Fine leather shoes are an adornment and enhancement to a Woman's feet. i think it's a delightful addition to worshipping Her feet. i think it also adds to the overall dynamic of the Domme/sub relationship. Her wearing the finest shoes just adds to Her superiority.

And with shoe fetishists, Her feet will enhance the fine leather, making shoe worshipping that much more enjoyable.

tyler

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 11/23/15 06:07 PM

Very well said, tyler and I concur.
Posted by: kickable

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 11/24/15 09:03 PM

Mistress Ayn,
my fetish has been ball-kicking. Shoes are important. Even when i looked, as a teen, at a Sears catalog to masturbate, i specifically sought out pictures of women wearing shoes. Not just any shoes, but pumps or boots, closed toe shoes. It doesn't make sense, i know, but i couldn't imagine being kicked by Women wearing other shoes. To this day, i am attracted to Women in real life who wear closed-toe shoes with heels.

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 11/27/15 10:06 AM

you are not alone, kickable. I always find it interesting when subs have very specific fetishes -like closed toed pumps, as an example. Sometimes they know specifically where it all started and others have no idea.
Posted by: Mistress_Genesis

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 11/27/15 05:20 PM

I get inquiries as to whether I still have certain pairs of shoes, certain types of shoes, certain colors, certain materials, and the same with stockings. And of course, some men buy the shoes, which is a nice perk.

I have noticed that while for some subs, the fetish is strikingly specific, with others, any pair of sexy heels will do.
Posted by: kickable

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 11/27/15 11:53 PM

Mistress Ayn and Mistress Genesis,
Thank You for the responses. i know when my fetish began. An older Woman in my family left her new black, high-heeled pumps at the top of the stairs. i was a kid. As i walked up the stairs, she mistook me for someone else and threatened to kick me in the balls if i touched the shoes. i had no idea of sex or anything, but the shoes aroused me and her threat sent shivers through my body.
Recently, i've tried to be more open to other Female footwear styles. i developed a whole new fantasy after seeing pictures of one Mistress wearing high-heeled, sandal-typed shoes.
And i have this crazy fantasy of being kicked and knocked around by women wearing tennis shoes and hockey jerseys or shirts.
kickable

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 11/30/15 03:58 PM

I love it when subs can identify the moment a fetish was created. Thanks for sharing kickable.
Posted by: Mistress_Genesis

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 11/30/15 09:55 PM

Yes, it's a fascinating thing of beauty to share. smile
Posted by: serapsla

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 01/05/16 12:32 PM

Thin, high stiletto heels carry the fantasy of being sounded with the heel while the Domme is still wearing the pumps. #shiveroffear.

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 01/05/16 04:48 PM

I think that image will be indelibly burned into your mind.

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 01/15/16 10:11 PM

Mistress Ayn,

You could be added to the definition of indelible. i do not speak only of the moment my eyes saw You for the first time as i entered The Atlanta Dungeon. i also speak of how impossible it is to forget the body shivering touch of Your fingertips.

Oh how it feels for a true submissive to give themselves, body and soul, to a true Dominant Woman. TPE is an amazing experience. Try to describe it and it loses something in the translation. It must be experienced.

i just love thinking of You and getting goosebumps!

Sincerely and respectfully,
tyler

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 01/21/16 04:44 PM

you were able to get some real goosebumps in Charlotte. So glad you made the drive!

Re: New shoes and foot fetishism - 01/21/16 06:37 PM

Mistress Ayn,

Oh those shivers felt great! Thank You!

tyler