Meme building contest

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Meme building contest - 04/07/17 12:32 AM

Are you handy with Photoshop or some other photo editing software? If so you could win free access to My content site, AynRules.com.

1. Choose a photo from My website, blog, Twitter feed, ads, etc.
2. Put your creative cap on and think of a clever, funny, motivational or promotional slogan to add to the picture.
3. Email your entry to ayn@mistressayn.com.

For those that are a bit tech challenged, you can even create one here: https://memegenerator.net. The best entry gets one month free access to all the videos and photo sets on My content site. It’s that simple. Good luck and get cracking.

Feel free to tweet your ideas for crowd feedback, but official entries must be emailed. Deadline is May 1st. Winner announced shortly thereafter. All entries become the property of Mistress Ayn.

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Meme building contest - WINNER - 05/10/17 10:05 AM

The winning entry of the Meme contest was submitted by My very Own “panty sue” and she earned herself one free month of My content site: AynRules.com. There were some really great entries and I thank everyone that participated. I will tweet some of the other submissions in the upcoming weeks.

Posted by: Sissybuttslave

Re: Meme building contest - WINNER - 05/11/17 07:11 PM

Congratulations Panty Sue! ......i need to learn how to do this so i can compete in the next contest....