Chastity questions

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Chastity questions - 02/05/24 11:14 AM

I am gearing up to make a video that answers the most common and even some not so common questions about chastity and key holding. If you have a question you want answered, reply here and let Me know.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Chastity questions - 02/06/24 12:36 AM

I have a someone complicated one. In a session the sub and the Domme are interacting together so if the Domme enters Dommespace it tends to be roughly simultaneous with the sub entering subspace. In a keyholding relationship things are different. The sub is constantly reminded of his chastity by his device. But the keyholder is definitely not constantly thinking of the sub. "Out of sight out of mind" Some who are motivated almost completely by money try to think of the sub as little as possible. However I believe that there are others (hopefully the majority) such as Yourself who get something more out of the process.

So what I am asking is for You to elaborate on the phenomenology of that process.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Chastity questions - 02/06/24 12:33 PM

That is a valid question and I agree that some/many do keyholding strictly for the money, but keyholding for the Domme should not be out of sight, out of mind. It's about the control, so the locked person is/should be very much on our mind.

I may or may not tackle this in the video. It may need a video all its own.