How to become a Dominatrix

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

How to become a Dominatrix - 08/19/20 09:08 PM

Any time there is a shake up in the economy ladies come out of the woodwork asking for help to become a Dominatrix. The hard truth is that most are not suitable for the profession. However, I feel compelled to answer each one because I know how difficult it was for me to get started. In the event one of these women really had their heart in the right place, I don't want to be "one of those" that ignored her - so I decided to write a blog article about it and just send all these inquires the link.

How to become a professional Dominatrix - So you think you wanna be a ProDomme?

Now I won't be spending untold amounts of time replying to emails and never even getting a "thank you" back because they weren't really serious anyway. If they send me a thank you for this, they've got potential ;-)
Posted by: AspX

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 08/20/20 04:22 AM

Thank You for this Mistress Ayn

(watch out bitches... I now officially have potential as a Dominatrix, although I really think the judges seeing me in a latex catsuit while teetering in 6” heels pretty much gets me voted out of the "Americas Next Top Domme" competition)
Posted by: broom

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 08/20/20 04:30 PM

congratulations. You are quite a capable writer. You created waves of hopelessness and despair with four words: I no longer mentor.

what will become of the youth? hemmingway took six words to generate similar emotion in a short story.

For sale: baby shoes, never worn

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 08/21/20 09:51 AM

Until bearded Dommes become in vogue, I would advise you to keep your day job. smirk

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 08/21/20 09:54 AM

Originally Posted By broom
what will become of the youth?

Unfortunately they seem to want it handed to them without having to work for it or give anything in return.

Thanks for the kind words, broom. It's about time for us to get together.

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 08/21/20 10:55 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Until bearded Dommes become in vogue, I would advise you to keep your day job. smirk

I got laid off because of Covid so I don't have a day job but thank you for the advice wink

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 08/21/20 06:36 PM

Heck, go ahead and give professional domination a twirl. Everyone one else does ;-) It's the go to career for the unemployed.
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 08/31/20 09:47 PM

Perhaps... but no one could do it like you do. It requires a special skill set and mind fuckery. wink

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 09/01/20 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
Perhaps... but no one could do it like you do. It requires a special skill set and mind fuckery. wink

Oh... I have all of that... I just look terrible in a leather bustier and thigh high stockings
Posted by: AynsToy

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 09/01/20 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By AspX

Oh... I have all of that... I just look terrible in a leather bustier and thigh high stockings

Well thanks for that visual that’ll cause me to lose sleep tonight! laugh

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 09/03/20 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By DemonVoxx
Well thanks for that visual that’ll cause me to lose sleep tonight! laugh

Just doing my best to help you with the fear, anxiety and pain parts of your signature DV

Asp
Posted by: Poester

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 03/07/24 02:59 PM

Everyone wants something for nothing, but very few can pull it off.

Re: How to become a Dominatrix - 03/07/24 03:04 PM

True that!