Caning: English vs. American style

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Caning: English vs. American style - 10/19/15 01:47 PM

Caning is among My favorite corporal punishments. I love the way the stripes bloom - neatly lined up like little soldiers.

My question to those that enjoy caning is do you prefer the English style of caning where strokes are spaced 30+ seconds apart so the pain can fully expand before the next stroke is administered or do you prefer the fast and furious caning more popular here in the U.S,?

I enjoy both. Both have their benefits to Me as a top. I like the English style because it allows interaction and a little mindfuckery between strokes and it affords accuracy so you can leave marks like the ones in the photo below. The more rapid fire caning is a great way for a Domme to let off steam and it just feels good to do that fast succession of strokes.

What's your opinion? I would like to hear from subs and other Mistresses.

Posted by: pantyslut

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/20/15 01:22 PM

"Enjoy" caning. Not sure i would put it quite in those words. Caning scan scare the hell out of me. I think the English method perhaps is the worst. The anticipation, fear, in between strokes is maybe worst then the actual blow. You say thirty seconds but it can feel like alot longer.

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/20/15 04:39 PM

Well, psp, I know you are not much of a pain slut, so it would be a stretch to say you enjoy caning. It is a great punishment for sluts like you that "touch" yourself without permission though.

Welcome to the Buzz!
Posted by: Meredithsrogue

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/22/15 06:35 PM

I will have to check with Mistress Meredith to get Her advice on my preferred caning method.

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/22/15 07:44 PM

Yes, you will - especially since She is sending you to Me soon.
Posted by: subz

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/23/15 01:05 PM

There are two types of canning? who would have believed.. so many choices. You continue to teach me, wise Mistress. I have to agree with pantysult - it scares me too, just the sight of it coming into 'play' so please put me in the same notapainslut class. English would have to be worse - leave it to the brits, just brilliant - having to wait, knowing it's coming (or canning) back just as the pain from the last stroke has reached it zenith. Glad to know You enjoy both, i think...
Posted by: Mistress_Genesis

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/23/15 09:11 PM

I prefer English style, but they're both fun.

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/24/15 12:26 PM

If you want to avoid that cane, you know what to do . . .

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/24/15 12:28 PM

Totally agree on both accounts. I prefer leaving clear, beautiful marks, but frenzy caning can be tons of fun if you are in that kind of mood.
Posted by: kickable

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/24/15 11:45 PM

Mistress Ayn,
i am forced to admit a strange attraction to caning. i have only had a mild caning in my experiences. i do find it scary. Wicked, even.
kickable

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/25/15 09:05 PM

you are not alone, kickable. I know many subs that have a love/hate relationship with the cane. I think they like most everything except that cutting, burning sensation that happens about a second after the strike - and a few even love that. It is an iconic image of FemDom.
Posted by: subz

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/26/15 11:27 AM

Hmmm, ..Your words are well chosen and may prove devious once again. Evening in doing what i know, there remains two types of canning which may be it's only possible to avoid the one. Well, there is only one way to find out. Look forward to serving You soon.
Posted by: John

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/26/15 01:59 PM

Oh, I love caning from Mistress Ayn. Now that I think about it I believe I would prefer the English style and the mind fuck that she is so good at doing. Although I don't see her nearly enough, I look forward to each session and I will be sure too ask foran english style caning.

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/26/15 02:42 PM

Be careful what you ask for.
Posted by: second try

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 10/29/15 10:02 AM

Mistress Ayn, I do not particularly enjoy caning (or any other physical punishments)but I gladly accept spankings and canings if part of a greater session in which I am being forced to do something at the Mistress' bidding and direction. In that setting, English caning is far preferable, because the time to think and react allows for the mind twisting that the Mistress is achieving. "No, no, no" becomes "yes" "please" "thank you." d
Posted by: Anotherpet4MsAyn

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 11/05/15 06:35 PM

Mistress Ayn,

my choice, if allowed, would be the English style. As You said, to allow the pain to fully expand between strokes, and to allow You to work Your delicious voodoo with Your fingertips, and Your voice.

However, if You desired to let off steam, and administered Pain American Style, i would hope my screams would not be heard outside of the Atlanta Dungeon!

i actually fear being caned. If, for some bizarre reason i was misbehaving, all i would need is to be shown that picture, or the cane, and i would beg for forgiveness. i would also accept my fate, because it is for You to decide if forgiving or stern discipline is needed.

tyler
Posted by: ztrade

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 11/17/15 04:17 PM

in the mood casting and mood films, there are done about 50 cane strokes in about 5 minutes . . . I think those go fine . . . but I don't remember if those caning me have been rapid fire or with gaps in time!

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 11/19/15 03:35 PM

Mistress Meredith prefers the American fast and furious style-- so now we know when You know Her preference for my next session.

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 11/19/15 03:41 PM

Mistress Meredith told me She prefers the American style which is fast and furious so now You know for my next session.

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 11/19/15 03:46 PM

Duly noted. Hopefully it won't be too long before you can report for a thorough thrashing.

Re: Caning: English vs. American style - 11/19/15 03:47 PM

you don't remember?!? Then maybe it's time you had another one. "Thank you Mistress. May I have another?"