Hello to The Buzz members

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Hello to The Buzz members - 10/19/15 12:03 PM

First off, thanks to Domina.ms for giving Me a board on this site. I am very excited about the new and improved Domina.ms. I had a page on here long ago and this version of the site looks much, much better. With the Domme listings, The Buzz and Traveling Dommes sections, it is really a one stop shop. I look forward to interacting with members and making this the best Domme board it can be.

The site administration has been very responsive with any issues and I am sure will continue their efforts to make the user experience go smoothly, so if you have any issues, reach out to them and let them know.

Good luck Domina.ms! Now on to the discussions . . .
Posted by: subz

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 10/23/15 12:49 PM

Hello Mistress Ayn, Congrads on getting Your own board and the site looks very good - no problems with Firefox. Thanks for letting us humble minions know so we can follow along in Your adventures.
Now all You need are some steamy session reviews to keep things interesting like on Max. One way to solve that, i'm sure You're already saying, is to get my missing butt in to serve You once again. It's been way too long, i know, no excuses - life goes by so fast. You are always on my mind, so i will be in touch soon.

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 10/24/15 12:25 PM

you must be clairvoyant. I sat down Thursday night to email you (didn't want your debt to the Piper to get any higher than it already is) but was interrupted. Then the next day you are here - go figure. Maybe it's that great connection we have.

Yes, it would be a delight to read one of your entertaining recaps here in the review section.
Posted by: subfroggie

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 10/25/15 10:34 AM

Mistress Ayn,
Congrats on the board! It does look great! I look forward to following it.

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 10/25/15 09:08 PM

Good to see you here, subfroggie. your rabbit hole awaits. Goddess Samantha and the Cheshire cat grow impatient.
Posted by: jacky b

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 10/26/15 09:19 PM

Hi to all, i am a very submissive male completely made to serve beautiful Goddesses, and am excited to see this site grow!

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 10/27/15 01:19 AM

Welcome to the Buzz.
Posted by: subfroggie

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 10/27/15 12:59 PM

so do I Mistress Ayn... So do i! cool
Posted by: gls

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 10/30/15 12:33 AM

Dear Mistress Ayn,

i am delighted to see that You have Your own Dom Board.

Your gls
Posted by: wolf

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 10/31/15 09:53 AM

I believe that if want to have a board to speak freely about our kink this board if our best hope
Thanks for supporting it,
wolf

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 10/31/15 04:30 PM

Thank you My gls. you are another "victim" of MF deleting your account and not being able to register again, so I hope we can have some of our very interesting discussions here.

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 10/31/15 04:32 PM

Me too, wolf. MF had become so insular that I even stopped lurking. New blood is always needed for the most interesting of discussions. I hope more MF users follow us here.
Posted by: Anotherpet4MsAyn

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 11/05/15 06:24 PM

our Goddess Mistress Ayn,

Yes, congratulations on Your Domme Board! You are such an amazing Woman! we all are loving this!

Your pet,
tyler

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 11/05/15 08:44 PM

I am glad to see you here, tyler. It's fall, so it's time for Me to start wearing the boots you got Me and I use the ipod everyday in the dungeon. you are tops in My book. Wish you lived closer.
Posted by: Anotherpet4MsAyn

Re: Hello to The Buzz members - 11/05/15 09:25 PM

my Goddess Mistress Ayn,

i am so glad You enjoy those boots! i shopped, and shopped, and shopped, not finding anything worthy of You. When i saw those, i knew i had found the proper leather for You. The Woman i checked out with at the store loved them and asked me if i picked them out myself. When i told Her i did, She said "She is going to love these!"

That's when i knew i had picked the right boots. And they look fabulous on You! And i am so glad You are enjoying the use of the iPod daily at THE Atlanta Dungeon. smile

You honor me to no end my Goddess! You are magnificent!

Yes, i wish i lived closer to You too! Just kneeling before You, is an honor!

Your pet,
tyler