Remote key holding app and device

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Remote key holding app and device - 08/13/19 12:25 PM

I will be beta testing this device soon. Look for feedback here and post any questions you might have about it.

https://www.caged.app/

It's arrived and it's very attractive. I will be sending a boy home with his key inside next week.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Remote key holding app and device - 08/13/19 07:21 PM

Looking forward to reading your review. I could see where the device could solve some of the problems with keyholding.
Posted by: BDSAIME

Re: Remote key holding app and device - 08/14/19 04:55 AM

Very interesting idea they got here. As The Thomas, I'm looking forward to reading your review and maybe also your sub's thoughts on this new experience!
Posted by: Jar

Re: Remote key holding app and device - 08/18/19 06:43 AM

Technology is amazing, just think of the power and control this will put in the palm of your hands for you to use wherever and whenever you want. You will truly be in charge 24/7
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Remote key holding app and device - 08/20/19 04:39 PM

Unfortunately this ended up being a miss. The concept is a good one and the people were super nice but . . . the device is pretty big and not easy to hide if discretion is necessary. The recommended way to set it up is to plug it directly into a router with an Ethernet cord. Also not great for discretion. If you want to set it up with a wireless connection the company needs your wireless SSID and password. My sub said this was a security risk (I don't know, I'm not that techie) and didn't want to do it and recommended I not do it either so we were stuck.

I was hoping this would be more like the Hush plug remote app. The company said they would keep Me posted as they streamline things so maybe one day in the future we can try again.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Remote key holding app and device - 08/20/19 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Unfortunately this ended up being a miss. The concept is a good one and the people were super nice but . . . the device is pretty big and not easy to hide if discretion is necessary. The recommended way to set it up is to plug it directly into a router with an Ethernet cord. Also not great for discretion. If you want to set it up with a wireless connection the company needs your wireless SSID and password. My sub said this was a security risk (I don't know, I'm not that techie) and didn't want to do it and recommended I not do it either so we were stuck.

I was hoping this would be more like the Hush plug remote app. The company said they would keep Me posted as they streamline things so maybe one day in the future we can try again.

Thank you for taking the time to do this and providing us with a well thought out review.